Be seeing her twice actually. December 16th in Fayetteville, AR. (front row center baby!!!) and December 18th in Ft. Worth, TX (3rd row, 1st seat). Anyone want to meet up while I am in these towns, just let me know. :-D
She does meet 'n greets usually before each show (5 fans are selected through Twitter). I've been waiting 17 years to meet her. I hope (fingers crossed) that one of these concerts my dream can come true.
Wy's husband 'Cactus' (real name Michael). He's the drummer for her band. They got married in June of this year. If you hadn't been reading / listening to the news, he was involved in a motorcycle accident a few weeks ago and had to have one of his legs amputated. :( Plus surgery on his hand.
Send all healing thoughts, prayers, well wishes, good vibes their way.
It's going to be a long road of recovery.
One thing I know though, Wynonna is a fighter, so is Cactus. I know they will get through this and come out stronger then ever before.
~ Dawn
1 comments:
Sorry to hear about his accident. I hope that he recovers well.
Post a Comment