BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A must have e-book for the curious


I have gotten numerous e-mails about easy raw food recipes. This book is it peeps! 2-4 ingredients and most of the recipes, the most you will need is a knife, although a blender / food processor is helpful.

I know Paul Risse personally. He's a good friend of mine, a Believer, a humble man, a single dad, into living simply and has a drive and passion to see people get healthy and to live their lives to the fullest.

In this e-book he shares a bit of his personal life. The pictures of the food are gorgeous and as I said the recipes are so easy, your children can do them.

Here is the link where you can order it. It's $14.99 and all proceeds go to help Paul and his mission to Cleanse America. His vision is to see 1 million people do a 10 day raw food cleanse.
http://www.paulrisse.com
And go to the 'products' section to purchase it.



From November 25, 2011 - December 4, 2011, Paul began his vision with what was known as Cleanse Stephenville in Stephenville Texas.

Lives were forever changed there including mine. I will never be the same again and have formed friendships that are forever grafted.

His next vision will be Cleanse Austin March 20, 2012 - March 31, 2012. I will be there for all 11 days in Austin helping, serving, growing, and changing. I am really excited about it.
For more information about it, please visit: http://www.cleanseatx.com

He plans on taking it all further into maybe a town near you. We shall see. :)

You won't be disappointed with this book, and I am not saying that because Paul is my friend, but these recipes are wicked easy and delicious (I've tasted many of Paul's creations and they rock!).

Blessings to you lovely readers! Much love sent your way! xoxo

~ Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for letting me know!

Anonymous said...

i have a little something for you at my blog http://www.agodlyhomemaker.com/2012/02/oh-my-gosh-i-was-given-award-i-am-so.html