BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Sorry I've been MIA, this is going to be quick!

I apologize for being MIA. I have either been so busy or detoxing that I haven't had the time to post something on here.
I have lots to share, but I've got to run out the door in a few minutes. I will try to get a few posts up this week to share what all has been going on, trips I've taken and will be taking, etc.

Robert begins his last school semester tomorrow. He graduates in May!

Him and I are currently working on a documentary together. He's made me the producer so I've been going around getting the interviews set up, etc. It's fun. :) We are doing it on the Barefoot Market / Cleanse Stephenville (Texas) and how it has changed and impacted lives.

I will be going to see Wynonna this weekend in Oklahoma! I got a front row seat baby!!! Eeeeek! So excited! But, we can't take pictures! Not cool..not cool at all. I am going to try to meet her. I am going to make a sign that says 'Can I give you a hug Wy?' and see what happens. Fingers crossed!!! Plus I am going to meet up with a bunch of other Judd fans I met through Facebook.

I went to Austin last weekend. But I will post more on that in a post this week as I have lots of pictures to share. All I have to say is I LOVE AUSTIN! KEEP IT WEIRD BABY!!! :)

Also will be traveling to San Antonio the end of the month, more on that later. :)

Also will be going to Richardson, TX too. More on that later. :) As I said, I've got to run, in fact, I should have been out the door already. :)

I am just loving my life! Very grateful for it.

4th & final time raw -- month 2 (Jan.13), 50.6 lbs. released since 11/13/2011. Raw vegan power baby!!!

~ Today I choose to live with gratitude for the LOVE that fills my heart, the PEACE that rests within my spirit, and the voice of HOPE, that says all things are possible. ~

Love,
Dawn


1 comments:

Victoria said...

Well done Dawn! You are looking great.