BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2 very awesome powerful suitable paragraphs

I am currently reading a fabulous book titled: "Sunfood Diet Infusion: Transforming Health Through Raw Veganism" by John McCabe

I've been underlining things like crazy because everything stands out to me, but these 2 paragraphs made me yell at the book "hey! you're talking about me!!!!" :) I thought I would share.

"As you change your life & become different from what you used to be, you may find yourself getting attention that you had not been accustomed to receiving -- including both compliments & perhaps cynical criticism. When people are accustomed to seeing you maintain a certain lifestyle & appear a certain way, & they then see that you have physically transformed, they also may feel uncomfortable. You will be breaking from the role that you had been playing. People will have to recast you in their mind as no longer being the person they thought you were, & maybe the person they thought you could never be."


"As you follow a fresh food diet your life will change. This is especially true if you had been eating devitalized, unhealthful, deadened, fried or otherwise processed commercial foods. Opportunities will arise that you may have never considered. Things will happen that you didn't think were a possibility, or were not even in your conception of how things could happen. You will find yourself feeling & thinking differently from the way you had been. Your perceptions will change. Foods, music, & designs of things may seem different to you.
Activities in which you may never have thought about participating may draw your attention.
The way you eat, dress, think, and play, and the general way you participate in life may all go through radical changes.
The higher frequency that you tune into by eating more vibrant foods can ignite your passions in intense ways you never thought possible".

That last paragraph especially...it totally resonates with me. My entire life has changed, physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, for the better. I love it! I LOVE LIVING!

So, yeah, just wanted to share that. I will probably be sharing more from this book because next to the Bible, it's awesome! :)

I LOVE each and every one of you. You are precious!

Have a fabulous remainder of the week!

~ Dawn


4 comments:

5blessings said...

gotta get that book!

Victoria said...

What do Vegans substitute for legumes?

Victoria said...

What do Vegans substitute for legumes?

Anonymous said...

Hello Sis! I am so glad to see you back on here. I enjoy reading your posts :)I just wanted to make sure your email is still the same. Is it the Bible girl email?
Got some questions for you...about going raw! LOL....
Love you and pray you are well.