In just a few hours I will on the road to see these fabulous red heads live! Wooohooo!!!
It didn't really hit me till yesterday when I was listening to some Judd songs and then I began dancing around the living room at midnight to Judd and Wy music in my pajamas. It brought back such memories from teen years when I ate, slept, sang, breathed Judd. =)
Maybe I will dye my hair red for this occassion... =)
I've still got much to do...got to pack, got to get bills written out, got to get the house cleaned, got to bake some treats to take with me and some for hubby while I am gone, pick up the rental car, etc, etc...
Below are a few toe tappin', dance around your house using your hairbrush as a microphone like nobody's watching Judd tunes:
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Off to see The Judds
Posted by Dawn at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Have fun :)
It's been awhile since I've visited your site (or any others for that matter) so I'll have to come back and catch up when I can, but I wanted to tell you to have a good time, be safe, and enjoy your special evening!
I hope you have a BLAST!!
Have a great time Dawn.
Post a Comment