In 8 weeks, I will be off to see my girls in their final concert. Oh my gosh, I am so excited!!!! No, excited is not even the word for it. I wish there was a way I could meet them. That would be my ultimate dream come true.
Tickets go on sale September 2nd @ 10 a.m. . My goal is front row. After I get my ticket, I will reserve a rental car and hotel room. It's about a 5.2 hour drive from my house. Not too bad of a drive.
Saving up for a new camera now. Best Buy has a nice 16 megapixel camera by Sony that takes crisp, nice pictures.

2 comments:
I hope you get the tickets you want Dawn.
We shall see. It'd be awesome. I've never been front row at a concert before...
I just hope my Internet connection is working properly that morning. We have AT&T and it's always losing connection...
Post a Comment