I really should be on my way out the door right now, but I wanted to get a quick raw food and exercise update in this week or I know it won't get done.
*
Yesterday, March 21st, was 1 week since Robert and I went back to raw living foods and exercising.
*
Last Monday I weighed in at 193.2 lbs. Robert weighed in at 219 lbs.
*
This Monday's weigh in revealed I dropped 7.2 lbs. weighing in at 186 lbs. and Robert dropped 5.4 lbs. weighing in at 213.6 lbs.
*
We have been going back to the gym 5 days per week and I've been walking a few days per week around my area as well.
*
This coming 1st day (Sunday), we are hoping to try out this vegan resturant in Plano Texas. We shall see. Got to get through the week first, right? =) I'll be sure to do a review of it.
*
Below are a few things we've eaten this week, for a snack or meal.
*
Gotta scoot! Till next time...Yahweh bless you & keep you. May His face shine upon you ...always.
~ Dawn~
4 comments:
Everything looks yummy! I love guacomole---on anything! I really like mushrooms, but I don't know if I could have eaten them that way either---the salad looked good though.
I never would have thought to try banana in celery sticks--I've got quite a few ripe bananas right now so maybe we'll give that a try--my girls like it with peanut butter, so they may go for the banana.
It sounds like you had a good week and had great results!
Hello Dawn,
It all looks delicious! I've never heard of pico de gallo; I'll have to try it sometime. :) Also, although rather off topic, may I ask where you purchase your headcovering or what pattern you use? Its beautiful!
Many blessings,
MySimpleJourney
Hello Dawn,
would you be able to post more of what your day to day raw meals are? I loved this latest post, not only because of your dramatic weight loss, but of your interesting food combo's! I have never thought to put banana's on celery either, and am definately going to try it as it looks decilous! same with the all the other combos! I have to google pico de gallo though, as I have no idea what that is lol .
thanks for posting these food choices, along with the pictures.. it really does add the 'yum' factor to a recipe when you see a real photo along side of it :D
--Rose
Looks yummy. I was gonna ask you a few weeks ago what cookbooks you had bought but you deleted your facebook account before I could. So could you please share what books you bought?
Post a Comment