BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Helpful links

I have been keepin' an eyeball peeled, especially in 2010 over the anomalies / catastrophes that's been going on these past 16 weeks since the year began. I am completely amazed and fascinated at how quickly things are 'heating up'.
2 links that I enjoy:
and
*................................................*
*
Mark 13:8: For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.
*
Luke 21:11: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
*
It's only by the mercy and complete grace of Yahweh that the United States has been spared so far of a large, widescale event. But it's coming. Be ready (spiritually speaking).

0 comments: