Dear blog readers,
Please, take some time and watch these videos. They are about 10 minutes long each (start with the 1st one), but they are worth every minute if you want the truth.
Love in the Messiah,
Dawn
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
The Unwrapping of Christmas - a Christian documentary
Posted by Dawn at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dawn, this is a touchy subject for so many. Growing up as a Jehovah's Witness was certainly a blessing in this area, since we didn't celebrate and were made aware of the history behind it. But, for a time, after I "escaped", I did celebrate with gusto. I rejected everything of my raising, because of anger (ugh... long story).
Its especially hard because my husband was raised to celebrate it and he has VERY FOND memories of it and dreams of expriencing those same things with our daughter. I think though, as I've been drawing back more and more, he's finally seeing it for what it really is.
Thanks for sharing the videos! :)
Thank you for sharing these with us. We had to give up christmas and easter after knowing the truth, and knowing that no matter what "it meant to me", it didn't "mean that to YHWH". And we did not want to hurt Him. Now we don't miss it at all, and know we are blessed by leaving that paganism behind.
Blessings!
Post a Comment