BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It really is true...

...of course, I already knew this...

Proverbs 17:22 -- A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Well I have been trying to get some in depth Bible studying in for a blog post I would like to do in the near future and my thoughts kept getting interupted by 2 cute fuzzy cutie patooties who wouldn't leave their mama alone.

I must have sat there for an hour or more as they constantly tried to eat her tail, claw at her face, pounce on her and she, in return, would swat them away, and the cycle would repeat itself over and over again...it was just so funny. :)

You could tell mama cat had had enough bullying because she left them and went to the front of our house for food and water and to get some rest.

The kittens ended up finding some sun and falling asleep curled up on top of each other.

Of course once the kittens awoke from their nap it was play time all over again. I was playing with them through the sliding glass door..they were trying to grab my camera string through the glass...it was so hilarious. =)

These kittens aren't like her other little she had....these kitty's refuse to sit still for a picture!!! It was jump, jump, pounce, pounce, and never taking a break just to sit still for 5 seconds, but I tried to get some good photos nonetheless...





























































































































5 comments:

paigebeth said...

Aww they are sooo cute, Dawn! Thanks for posting pics of them! I am very partial to kitties. :D

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Who could get anything done at all with those cute little furballs running around?

Rebecca said...

I had a baby once that looked like your little blonde one!

Mary said...

I love the picture of mama looking up at the camera, as if to say "Please, Dawn, help me!" Lol! =)

Martha said...

hello! I'm new to Blogger and was hoping you could help me. I had been on the blog christianhomekeeping several times and loved some of the tips she had for laundry soap, etc but now it is set to private & I don't know how to contact her to ask her to join. Can you help me?