Thought I would pop in and say hello!
I can't believe tomorrow is the Sabbath...where did the week go? Ah well, it just means we are one step closer to Yahshua's return, right? =)
November 8th I met up with my bud Kelly (http://theaccidentalanabaptist.blogspot.com) who lives about 35-40 minutes from me and we decided to go visit the Mennonite church in Cleburne, TX (Cleburne Christian Fellowship). Plus we wanted to see our pal Leslie and her family who attends there. Leslie is just the sweetest thing ever! =)
My thoughts and opinions about Cleburne Christian Fellowship I will keep to myself, but I do know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will stick with Grandview Gospel Fellowship when visiting.
I don't go as frequent to GGF as Yah is moving me on, but I do enjoy visiting at least once, maybe twice per month.
Anyway, after service was finished at CCF, there was a fellowship meal that me and Kelly stayed for and then we gabbed with the ladies there, for, oh I don't know how long, we lost track of time...lol. It was fun though, but what fellowship isn't?
Eventually, we left and I treated Kelly and I too a treat from Sonic, then we went back to her house and gabbed away for 3 or 4 more hours. =) Ate this awesome pasta salad while we yakked.
Kelly let me have a book that I had my eye on which will sit on my bookshelf till I get to it in a year or so...lol.
It was a good day...long, but good.
My hubby had to do a field training exercise with the Reserves for a few days last week so he was gone then. Came home exhausted but at least that's over till next year.
Been decluttering and getting rid of anything that we haven't used in the past year or two or anything that doesn't have an real value to it.
Goodwill is going to love me pretty soon...I got bags of stuff for them, and now more space in my home sweet home.
Been catching up on in depth Bible studying and getting my Bible binder organized. That's a task in itself!
Soon my good friends from Missouri will be down! Woohooo! I booked them 2 rooms at the Holiday Inn near my house the other day.
I can't wait to see them!
Since there will be 7 of them, Robert and I plan on taking them to Golden Corral for supper. That way they can eat till they burst..hee hee. =)
Life is busy and hectic one day and calm and serene the next, but I am grateful to Yah for each day I live, for the trials and errors, the joys and happinesses, each day is a gift from Him. Who am I to complain about it?
Be safe. Be happy. And Praise Yah, for He is worthy to be praised!
~~ Dawn

1 comments:
Happy soon-to-be Sabbath! I am so happy that Sabbath is soon upon us. :)
You have a Bible binder? Do you mind sharing more about it? I want to organize my Bible study somehow but I have no clue how to even start.
Post a Comment