BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Meet-up!

The picture below is of me and Sis. Courtney. We 'met' on a Christian Yahoo group about a year ago and have chatted on and off since then.
Well we found out we live about 45 minutes from each other and that she comes up to the Cedar Hill / Duncanville area twice per month to shop at Costco.
I told her I am only 10 minutes from Cedar Hill and we decided to meet up this past Monday since she had to go to Costco anyway. =)
I treated her to lunch at Panera Bread and we gabbed away as if we knew each other forever.
Then we both went to Costco. I renewed my membership and then we went shopping. I can't believe I walked out of there with $86 worth of stuff! That wasn't my intention...lol.

After Costco we said our goodbyes as she had to head home.

It was a blessing though to finally meet. And we hope to do it again in the months to come. =)






October blessings to all,
Dawn

1 comments:

Not the Waltons said...

That is really nice to meet friends from online :o) I have a dear friend that I have known for almost 6 years now, unfortunately it has only been through email!

Have a beautiful day!