BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hey Obama! This is what health care should look like & cost!

Now this my fellow bloggarinos, is what health care should look like and cost for us.
This woman only paid $212 for a myriad of tests...well by golly, most of us can afford that! What we can't afford is the $2,000 - $5,000 bills that come our way for just walking into a clinic or hospital.
She got to see the prices for each test up front and got to pick and choose what she wanted done.
Besides...look at that hospital...the rooms, the waiting rooms...the little added luxaries while you wait for your test results....sweeeet!
That's it, hubby and I are moving to Thailand. =)


3 comments:

Laura Ashley said...

It is so crazy.

A guy at work has a heart condition. He, of all people, needs insurance. But he can't get it because he has a pre-existing condition. He makes too much for medicaid. His only option, if he wants to live, is to quit his job and live off the government.

What are people suppose to do? Especially working poor?

FRUGAL DAYCARE MOM said...

Wow that is better care than I get with insurance when I pay more than she did for less. Sign me up for that!

Patty said...

I just paid $1,800 for a CAT scan with contrast. $975 for an ER visit, which did not include the $375 for the ER Doctor Fee and on top of that a whopping $298 to see a specialist. I should have gone and stayed with my son in laws family in Thailand ~