BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pictures of a recent storm

Mom asked me if I would post some pictures of a recent storm we had, so here are a few. This storm was awesome! I stood outside for about an hour waiting and watching the clouds. It was hot, muggy, and not a breeze in the air.
Then finally out of nowhere, it's gets almost pitch black, a huge gust of wind about knocks me off my feet and cools the outside real fast and then the rain began. It was so cool!!! Even if the wind caused me to have dirt in my hair and eyes...hee hee. There were tornado warnings out, but not for our county I don't think.
GOD BLESS!!!
































1 comments:

Michele said...

Those photos are beautiful! I love storms so much just seeing God's awesome power is so wonderful.

I just wanted to let you know that you have an award waiting for you over at my blog. Your blog is such a blessing to me and I just wanted to pass this award on to you.

It's a little ways down on my post from today. Praying your weekend is blessed!

In Christ,
Michele