BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

The epitome of cuteness

If anyone knows me, they know that I am huge kitty lover. My neighbor's cat (the sweetest most loving cat ever) had kittens a few weeks ago. The mama cat and her kittens are all outdoor kitties. Obviously they are doing very well.
The fence that separates our yards has holes in them so the kitties have taken up shade in my backyard, which I don't mind. They are so stinkin' cute!
My neighbor works very long hours, what seems like 7 days per week, and it's been in the 100's here weather wise so I have taken it upon myself to make sure all kitties and mama cat have clean, cold water, and food...yes I went out and got dry and canned food for mama cat and kitten food for the babies...lol. I'm such a sucker...lol.
It seems the neighbor doesn't bother to keep food out for them, only water which ends up getting really hot from the heat.
Well with this heat and mama cat nursing 5 babies, she is always hungry, more like ravishingly hungry...lol. And thirsty. So I have been doing my best to make sure she has enough energy (food) to keep track of her babies and to keep herself nourished.
Here are some pictures I snapped. :)



















Now don't you just want to let out a big 'AWWWWWWWWWWWW'?
LOL. :-D
Blessings,
Dawn

7 comments:

Innisfree in Alaska said...

oh they are so cute look at their little "milk tummies" are you going to keep one- Briana

Anonymous said...

that's why we are friends! we both adore kitties!!! (that and other reasons ') )

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn, it's a good thing that those kitties are down there in TX or I'd have to scoop one up and bring it home with me. What a bunch of cutie pies.

Suzanne Marie said...

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! Those are great pictures and sooooooo cute too!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh, oh I just want to cuddle and kiss their widdle heads!
And I love your header. Wonderful photo.

PlainCatholic said...

How are the kitty babies now, Dawn? You are a sweet person to help care for them. They bring so much joy to us too.

Carol Hepburn said...

These look just like my beloved Samantha (she lived to be nearly 18) when she was a kitten. I love cats too (I have 3 - one is 19, the other two are 2). Enjoying your blog....