BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

* I interrupt the blogging break for an announcement *

Today Robert and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary! Woohooo!!
He had to work 5.5 hours but that was alright by us.



Now, many women would prefer flowers, a card, maybe some perfume for her anniversary. Not me. Hubby came home from work and brought me a Route 44 Coke with extra ice from Sonic. He knows how much I love their ice and soda and plus it was 100 degrees today and I was planning on going to get my own later on, but now I didn't have too. :) Thanks hubby!



Mom had sent us a $25 gift card for our anniversary to this place, so we had supper there this evening. It was excellent! So good, we left the waiter a $10 tip. :-) Thank you Mommy!!


This is our little $4 cake from Kroger. The purple is supposed to represent the color from our wedding and the red is supposed to represent the color when we renewed our vows in 2005.



Us. :-)
So, yep, thought I would share our happy day today. :-)
I'll be back..whenever...I don't know, just keep checking back.
Blessings,
Dawn











9 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! and mmmmm -sonic!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And I couldn't think of a bette gift -- except mine would have been a RT 44 Dr Pepper with extra extra extra ice :o). And a Blooming Onion :o)

Have a very blessed weekend dear Sister.

Deanna

Anonymous said...

Glad ya'll had a nice day. Sonic sounds great. I always get a cranberry cream slush and pay the extra for a RT44. Love those things.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Happy anniversary you two! It was hot here too and Jack and I enjoyed a route 44.

Michelle Therese said...

Yayyyyy Dawn and Robert!!!!

Are you still on IM? I think I can finally get back on!

Mary said...

Congratulations!! Such a thoughtful hubby! I love the cake, it's so cute!

FRUGAL DAYCARE MOM said...

How wonderful. I would prefer the drink to the flowers as well. My beloved was told years ago if he wanted to bring me roses great, bring me a bush to plant so I can enjoy it forever!

Michele said...

Happy Anniversary!

Cassandra said...

Happy anniversary!!