BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

He is YAHWEH!


~He Is Yahweh~
**He is the First and Last
**The Beginning and the End
**He is the keeper of Creation and the Creator of all
**He is the Architect of the universe and the Manager of all times
**He always was, He always is, and He always will be ...unmoved, Unchanged, Undefeated, and never Undone
**He was bruised and brought healing
**He was pierced and eased pain
**He was persecuted and brought freedom
**He was dead and brought life
**He is risen and brings power
**He reigns and brings Peace
**The world can't understand him,The armies can't defeat Him,The schools can't explain Him, and The leaders can't ignore Him.
**Herod couldn't kill Him, The Pharisees couldn't confuse Him, and The people couldn't hold Him!
**Nero couldn't crush Him, Hitler couldn't silence Him,The New Age can't replace Him, and "Oprah" can't explain Him away
** He is light, love, longevity, and Elohim
**He is goodness, Kindness, Gentleness, and Yahuah
**He is Holy, Righteous, mighty, powerful, and pure
**His ways are right,His word is eternal,His will is unchanging, and His mind is on you and me.
**He is our Savior,He is our guide, and He is our peace
**He is our Joy,He is our comfort,He is our Elohim, and He rules my life!
* *I serve Him because His bond is love,His burden is light, and His goal for me is abundant life.
**I follow Him because He is the wisdom of the wise,the power of the powerful, the ancient of days, the ruler of rulers, the leader of leaders, the overseer of the overcomers, and is to come. **And if that seems impressive to you, try this for size.His goal is a relationship with us!He will never leave us,never forsake us,never mislead us,never forget us,never overlook us and never cancel our appointment in His appointment book
** When we fall, He lifts us up
**When we fail, He forgives
**When we are weak, He is strong
**When we are lost, He is the way
**When we are afraid, He is our courage
**When we stumble, He steadies us
**When we are hurt, He heals us
**When we are broken, He mends us
**When we are blind, He leads us
**When we are hungry, He feeds us
**When we face trials, He is with us
**When we face persecution, He shields us
**When we face problems, He comforts us
**When we face loss, He provides for us
**When we face Death, He carries us Home
**He is everything for everybody everywhere, every time, and every way.
**He is Elohim, He is faithful.
**I am His, and He is mine
**My Father in Heaven can whip the father of this world (satan). So, if you're wondering why I feel so secure, understand this... He said it and that settles it.Yahweh is in control, I am on His side,and that means all is well with my soul.

11 comments:

Charisms on Campus said...

I read this on a myspace bulletin :)
it's beautiful! are you now looking
into Hebraic roots of Christianity?

Dawn said...

You and I are probably friends with Barbara then. :-) That's where I got it from :-)

The Lord seems to be poking me to study here and there about Hebrew terms and names, among other things, and one of the things is so far Yahweh and not Jesus since the letter J is not even in the Hebrew alphabet. That's a study all it's own and I have my paper and pen and Bible, Concordance and even a Tanakh handy for Old Testament things.

It's an exciting adventure and I have to wonder what God is up too. Maybe He just wants me to be more knowledgeable is all. :-)

Evening blessings,
Dawn

Heart 4 My Home said...

Dawn,
Here is a very brief synopsis of the Complete Jewish Bible that I posted on...

"Because it is the only English version of the Bible fully Jewish in style and presentation that includes both the Tanakh ("Old Testament") and the B'rit Hadashah (New Covenant, "New Testament"). Even its title, the Complete Jewish Bible, challenges both Jews and Christians to see that the whole Bible is Jewish, the B'rit Hadashah as well as the Tanakh."

I have read many passages from it over the years (as my post stated I have been looking at and wanting this Bible for over 2 years) so I am excited to finally have it and be able to read it at my leisure and study time. Which is what I am off to do now.

Have a cozy night and a beautiful Sunday!

~blessings

Heart 4 My Home said...

P.S. Here is another link on it that I didn't have on my blog that might be of interest to you...

http://www.messianicjewish.net/jntp/complete-jewish-bible.html

~blessings

Jennifer said...

Hey Dawn,
Yes I love Christmas too!! You can never have enough Christmas stuff..lol!! Here is a link to where I got my blog layout,they have some cute ones on there!! http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!
Jennifer

PlainCatholic said...

Thank you so much for your prayers, Dawn. Am feeling more pert and perky.

The season of Christmas is awe-filled. "O Come O Come Emmanuel" uses an ancient tune of Hebrew chant and tis one of my favorites. The candles at Midnight Mass makes the whole sanctuary glow and then there's the incense. The Holy Hush is delightful.

Next to Easter Vigil when the candles are the only lights in the sanctuary, Christmas Midnight Mass is my favorite. Stunner!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Dawn, thank you for your encouraging note about thirsting for God's word. I appreciate it so very much.

Blessings,
Lea

Alyssa Fox said...

Wonderful Dawn,


I use to pratice Messianic but my husband wasn't sure about it so I stopped but I'm feeling the pull back to it. And not sure how he will take it but I need to follow God on this. I have the CJB and love it.

Darelina said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing!!!

Dawn said...

I am not practicing Messianic or anything, just better trying to understand the Bible in Hebrew / Greek. Foreign languages take forever for me to get a hold of, so I am doing things a little at a time and hoping it sticks in that pea sized brain of mine. :-)

Alyssa Fox said...

I understand now Dawn. Good idea it's always good to Study Hebrew and Greek. I love to do it as well.