2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my Name, shall HUMBLE themselves, and PRAY, and seek my face, and TURN from their wicked ways; then will I HEAR from heaven, and will FORGIVE their sin, and will HEAL their land.
1# HUMBLE ourselves; Quit thinking we are too good for this or that. Quit thinking we have all the answers. Quit thinking proud and arragant thoughts. Lay aside our self-righteousness!
2# PRAY and SEEK YAHWEH our Creator; Be honest when you pray. Don't do it as a ritual. REALLY SEEK YAHWEH's way of life.
3# TURN from our wicked ways; This means to "Go and sin NO MORE". Any way that is not Yahweh's way is wicked no matter how you look at it. SIN is to transgress the Law of YHWH. Turning from sin, is to be born again, be renewed in your MIND. Those who tell you that the Law of Yah has been done away with is misinformed. And you must be born again of YAH'S spirit and OBEY HIS WORD. Then YHWH will HEAR your prayers. And FORGIVE your sins and HEAL your land!
We need to:
1# HUMBLE
2# PRAY
3# TURN
Before YHWH will;
1# HEAR
2# FORGIVE
3# HEAL
Have a safe and wonderful day today! Hubby is back from his Reserve trip and I am glad he's back. :-)
We are going to the Reserve base this afternoon once he gets out of his morning class so hopefully we can get new ID cards since ours expired in September. I don't even know where my old is at. Hope they don't need it. :-)
Robert informed me there is going to be a military ball on um...I think December 12th...
He said he would like me to go since he *has* to go as it's a requirement for him, but not for me. So....I can't leave the guy hangin'. I am having a burgandy cape dress made already so I will wear that and a white snowflake lace snood found at this site:
Robert preferred the white over the black.
Well I can't spend all day yapping, got lots to do before he comes home and we run our errands.
God be with you,
~~Dawn~~

5 comments:
Yes the white one is really preatty....What kind of dress are you going to wear?? I bet it will be a fun time out :)
~Ruth
We have to attend a Christmas party for the city Ray works for. We had decided not to go when it was announced adults only. But, it was suggested that managment should attend. So looks like were going. Who knows it might be fun.
Ruth, I am wearing just a simple burgandy cape dress is all. I would feel really out of sorts in a ball gown...besides, as a 'big' girl, I don't think squishing all my fat into a satin gown is modest...lol. :-)~
You should go Rebecca, take some pictures, eat, mingle, then leave. That's our plan. :-) Our last military ball was in 2005 in Oklahoma and it was really really bad. We are hoping this ball is nothing like that ball.
Very pretty snood.
Love this post. Thanks for sharing.
I have something for you over at my blog.
~blessings
Post a Comment