BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Be back later!

Life has been nothing but a little chaotic and fun trying to get ready for the movers (which arrive in 2 hours as I sit and type this and I still don't have everything done) and our bones ache in a good way from all the cleaning, dusting, packing we have done.


But I just wanted to say I may or may not be here for a few days. Keep us in your prayers that the next 7 days goes smoothly for us and that our flight on the 4th goes good as well.

God Bless!!!

Dawn

10 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

It is getting close dear heart! Soon you will be home in Texas! God bless and keep you both.

Anonymous said...

praying and hoping to get to meet you in person soon!

Brenda said...

You're coming home on the 4th of July? How cool is that? Hope you get everything done on time.

Anna said...

Goody, Goody! Dawn will be near soon!

Amy said...

Happy moving! :o)

Michelle said...

My prayers are with you! I'm sure you'll love it in TX - I sure did when we visited there for an interview.

Michelle "Micki" said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. The bread was easy to make and delicious. When you get settled in you ought to try making it. It's interesting that you are in Germany and about to come home to Texas. When I was 8 my dad got stationed at Hahn AB and then when I was 12 we moved back to the states and ended up in Abilene, TX. Well I will say a prayer for a safe journey and that God will bless you and your family!
http://www.reflectionsofheavenboundmomof3.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best! Very excited to see that you are heading to your new home. I hope that you have a safe trip and will be able to get the well deserved rest you both need.

Many blessings!
Christine

Homemaker's Heart said...

God speed to you both. May your travels be safe and the move as smooth as possible.
~Dee

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Praying for safety and ease in your move!

About those plum trees, I don't know how long one takes to mature. But we're going to plant a couple this fall and we'll be finding out for ourselves!

Welcome home!
Lea