BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

How our Sunday was spent












It has been a nice, quiet Sunday. While I was at church Robert was making a brunch for us of bacon, eggs, and potatoes and it was almost done when I got home.
We ate and I cleaned up the kitchen and we just had a quiet day, relaxing and enjoying being around one another.
In the evening I made chicken & cheese quesadillas from leftover chicken I had and then we went to the park and played around and walked around some of the complexes but had to go in early as the skeeters (mosquitos) were out ready to devour us. :-)
I hope your Sunday was just as quiet and special!
God bless your day and upcoming week!
Hugs,
Dawn

12 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Looks like you two had a lot of fun! ick I hate skeeters! Poor Jack gets huge welts from them.

Victoria said...

Where were the children? I would have expected to see the play equipment crowded with children.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE playing at playgrounds!! Although I have had to give up lately, I am not sure Jellybean enjoys it as much as me!! But there will come a time when he or she will ;)
It was great to hear from you on my blog! I have been so slack lately. I can't believe that it is nearly time for you to head stateside...for good! Wow that must be so exciting. I liked your point about the bloggy ladies being as excited as Andrew and I to find ouy if Jellybean is a boy or girl! I can't wait. I am trying not to get my hopes up for one or the other...but I confess I have a preferance! I will love what ever we are sent though!!
Well this should have been an email it is so long!!
Love you
Amy

Mrs. Anna T said...

Hi Dawn, glad you had a relaxing Sunday! By the way, when you have a free moment, you might want to change my blog name on your sidebar! I'm Anna T now ;-)))

Jennifer said...

Looks like you had a fun time:) Happy Memorial day to you and Robert!! Have a wonderful wonderful week!!!!
Jennifer

Sarah said...

Hi, Dawn! The brunch your husband fixed sounds delicious! I enjoyed reading your blog today! I look forward to visiting again!

TXdanielly said...

That's a HUGE slide!! Fun! How sweet of Robert to make brunch. Our skeeters are just starting to come out...

Kelli said...

Hi Dawn, thank you for visiting my blog! It looks like you and your husband had a fun time. How neat that you will be moving to Texas soon, we really like it here!
~Kelli

Patty said...

I just love to swing on swings !
Looks like you two had a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time! You took a nice batch of pictures! I like your dress too, nice color.

Not the Waltons said...

Hello Dawn, thank you for your kind words at my blog :o) Yours looks very nice and I will be peeking in on it, I enjoy your "from the heart" posts and look forward to perusing some more.

Love this post! Grown ups have to be kids too sometimes!! lol :o) Have a blessed day!

Many Blessings!

Anonymous said...

That looks like such fun!