BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm still alive! :-)



Hi! I am alive! Only have a moment online as the internet connection in the room is really bad. It comes and goes and when we do have it, it's soooo sloooooow. The lady at the reception desk said it was 'high speed'. Ummm...yeah...lol.

We are so very happy and thankful to be state side again, even though it is only a week, we are just so free, know what I mean?
We've been enjoying driving around Dallas, Grand Prairie, Fort Worth and Arlington (all the cities blend together, one moment you are in Arlington, 3 minutes later you see a sign that says Dallas...lol.).
We are enjoying going to various WalMart's, Barnes and Noble, Whataburgers, etc.

House hunting is going very well. We saw 6 or 7 homes yesterday and will see more today. Some houses were so totally unliveable and disgusting it was disturbing that people would trash a home so badly.

I will update again when I can, I think the connection is about to go...lol.

God Bless!
Dawn

7 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Hi hon! Glad you are enjoying yourselves! Blessings on the house hunting! That right one is out there.

Jennifer said...

Hey, Glad you got yourself here safe..happy house hunting..enjoy your trip in america:)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I am so happy to hear that you are in the states and enjoying your new found freedom!!

House shopping is always the worst! You start to get discouraged after a while but hey stick with it and the LORD will lead you to your dream home.

God Bless!

TeacherMommy said...

We are house-hunting too, though we probably won't be moving for a few months. It sure is fun lol! I know what you mean about some of the houses being gross. I find it funny when you look on the websites and they refuse to show pictures or only show pictures of the kitchen and upstairs hallway...hmm!

Jennifer said...

Hey, You won an award over at my blog, go check it out!! God Bless:)

PlainCatholic said...

Tis a good time to buy too as the market is slow and sellers are anxious. Welcome home and blessings upon you and your husband who protects us.

Michelle Therese said...

Yay Dawn!! I'm praying for you that you find a good (non-disgusting) house!!!!!! If you do, please TAKE PICTURES!!!