BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Almost time...adios! :-)



As I type this I have 24 hours till our plane takes off. I am already exhausted and look forward to crashing in bed soon. :-)
We will be flying a total of 11 hours and 35 minutes tomorrow. It's going to be a looooooong day.
Normally if we were flying straight to the States first it would be a 8 or 9 hour flight, but we have to stop in Amsterdam first, then catch our flight to DFW.
Because I have gotten my luggage lost before, I have a small bag packed as does my husband and we are keeping it with us on the plane.

We plan on bringing our laptop with us so hopefully our hotel has WiFi. I think it does, I don't remember, but if not, there is always bookstores or coffee shops to go to.

We have unlimited mileage in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Lousiana so hubby and I may try to take a trip back to where we used to live in Lawton / Ft. Sill Oklahoma. We'll see. :-)

So keep us in your prayers. I thank you in advance for them. We appreciate them more than you know. I am greatful I can count on my fellow Christian brother and sister to lift up my need(s) before the Lord. :-)

God Bless!!!

Dawn

3 comments:

Peyton's Mom said...

YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

Praise GOD - the time is almost here!!!!

Prayers for safe travels, blessings for this new chapter, and no lost luggage! ;)

Much love!!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! Have a great trip and I said a prayer for you both! ;)

Bev

Michelle said...

Bon Voyage! - I will be praying for travel mercies and save delivery of both you and your things to the US. Enjoy! (cringing at the thought of having to make an 11 hr flight with my 2 young'uns)