
We just found out we have been approved for a home loan. Yippee! We have taken out a 30 year mortgage (cheaper that way) for $30,000. We have enough money to put 50% down on the house of our choice hence the reason why the loan isn't too much.
Plus the company we are going through is going to put us in contact with a Century 21 agent and we won't have to pay for it. Also we will recieve a cash back bonus from this agency!
We have our car insurance and renters insurance through this particular agency and they work with the military and veterans and are very very reliable.
So keep your fingers crossed we get a good home next week. The slump in housing is like gold to us. :-)
Leaving for Texas in 4 days....
Dawn
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Yippee! Hooray! Coolbeans!
Posted by Dawn at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congrats Dawn.
When Steve and I bought our house last fall, the Lord was very good.
We went through two programs called Rural development and Hops.
RD is %80 of our loan, and we only payt %1 interest on that part.
Hops is a down Payment program, and they granted us $30,000.
The bank portion is only %4.5 interest.
So, our monthly payments are around $800!
The interest from RD is not and adjustable one, except that, if we have a sharp increase in our income, they will transfer an appropriate percentage over to the bank side. That way, we will always remain inside the income requirments.
YAY!!!!!!!!
Thanks be to GOD!!! Prayers being offered for thanksgiving & for finding *just* the right place!!
Kewl beans for sure! That is so wonderful! We are only paying a whopping 32,000 for our little house! I know, we are cheap!
I know which company you mean (we use them, too) - they are great. If you have any trouble with the Realtor, call them right away and they'll help you out. Not that you'll have any trouble - God is in it!
Oh Happy Day! I'm excited for you, Dawn! You will find a nice nest for sure.
That's wonderful! I don't know how you got away with just 30K Our house cost nearly 190K with 10,000 down.
What a blessing!!
praise the Lord!!
you will be 2 1/2 hours away when you visit texas. :(
Praise God for answering your prayer!
I don't think I have heard 'coolbeans' since high school! ;)
Congrats; happy house hunting!
Prayers of travelling mercies for you both as you return stateside. Having lived in Texas, I can say honestly that tis worlds different from Germany.
Thank your husband for his service in our protection too.
Congratualtions!!!
Have a safe trip!!
hey, congratulations !! nothing like home sweet home !!
AM
Post a Comment