BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A piece of inspiration for your day


God could have
kept Daniel out of the lions' den . . .
He could have kept Paul and Silas out of jail . . .
He could have kept the three Hebrew children out of the fiery furnace . . .
But God has never promised to keep us out of hard places . . .

What He has promised is to go with us through every hard place,
and to bring us through victoriously.

1 comments:

TeacherMommy said...

Ah. I am always worried reading stuff like this wondering if it means another "hard time" is ahead. There have been so many times in my life I feel I've really been pushed to the breaking point...I'm not just on a cliff I'm over the edge hanging by one knuckle, but somehow God always pulls me back just in time. Still I try to avoid going there lol. I sometimes wonder when the trials will end and I'll have some peace. I feel like I could use it.