BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008




In your spare time today and tomorrow would you mind praying for my husband, Robert. He is home from work today and tomorrow as he is trying to give birth to a few kidney stones. Oh fun...
The clinic gave him 800 mg. Motrin (which is handed out like candy here in the military world) and some Percocet.
I have been making him drink lots of fluids so he can pass these stones quicker.

He goes back to the clinic on Thursday for a check up.

Thank you in advance!
God Bless!!!

Love,
Dawn

10 comments:

Peyton's Mom said...

Prayers, prayers, prayers!!!!

Patty said...

will be praying for him and just a bit of food for thought for the future, vit B6 is supposed to help prevent stones from forming

Unknown said...

one other thing that works wonders is 100% Cranberry juice. Add that to the flood of water he is drinking.
I had stones when I was in higg school, so I truly feel for him!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh owie! Prayers going up and adding him to my prayer group!

Kate said...

My prayers and sympathy's for you both.

Anonymous said...

Sending Prayers!

Jennifer said...

I will be praying..mom has had those and the pain is terrible:(

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with your husband. My husband went through the same thing a few months ago and boy was that terrible. Especially terrible for men!

TeacherMommy said...

I will pray for him! In the future tell him to cut down on the calcium! That's the #1 cause of kidney stones!

PlainCatholic said...

Prayers ascending, Dawn. How is he today? My da had the same problem; he too was in the military.