
* He is a gentleman,
* He is confident
* He is a provider and protector
* He is rich and powerful
* He owns everything, there is nothing He wouldn't do for me
* He perfects all things concerning me
* He anticipates my wants and needs
* Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me
* I don't have to perform in order to earn His love
* He keeps all of His promises
* No one can influence His opinion of me
* He can't "disown" me because I am a part of Him
* He prepares a table before ME
* He wrote his loving words down so that I'll never forget how He feels about me!
NOW THAT'S LOVE!!!
Any man, who wants pointers on how to love a woman, should study GOD!
Wake up every day and thank God for being the best "man" in your life!
My darling lady loves...have you prayed for your beloved today? Our husbands need our prayers as they are slaving away in the world around all that filth and garbage.
Take some time and gather the children together and pray for your king of the castle.
Then e-mail him or text or even call and tell him you just prayed for him.
I will tell you that his day will be brightned knowing his loving wife has lifted him up to the Lord. :-)
I thank all of you prayer warriors for prayers regarding my beloved prince :-)
He is off from work today and tomorrow as well which of course he is happy about. He is doing better and some stones have passed, but not all.
However he is still in some pain when he moves so he's been living comfortably with Percocet and I have been making sure he is drinking lots of fluids and taking naps.
Oh he is getting so spoiled by me and he knows it! LOL. But that's alright. That's what wives are for, right? :-)
I think by this weekend he should be back to normal. Praise the Lord. :-)
Again I thank you for your prayers, please continue to pray through today and tomorrow if you wouldn't mind. We both appreciate it more than you know. I read him every prayer request that comes though and he is so thankful for strangers praying for him :-)
The Lord Bless Thee!
~ Dawn ~
Thursday, March 13, 2008
How can a woman not love the Lord?
Posted by Dawn at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOWZA! Where did you get those fantastic roses???????
Praying for you and your husband - for his health and for safe packing and travels!
I've been "lurking" around your blog for a couple months now. Are you familiar with the ministry of Gospel for Asia? (www.gfa.org) They are based in Carrollton (north side of Dallas) -- I'd love it if you could stop by Tuesday night prayer meeting or simply visit the office while you're in the area. From what I've read in your blog, your deep desire to know the Lord and sacrificially follow him really matches a lot of what the ministry focuses on.
Post a Comment