BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Cross




I know in life we all go through
A lot of hurt and pain
We need to think of Jesus Christ
On the cross with all our shame

For as our Lord was hanging there
With all our sin and doubts
Everything that we'll go through
He bore as His blood poured out

And in the blood that flowed that day
Is forgiveness from every sin
There's nothing we can do or say
His blood can't cleanse within

Oh the pain that He went through
In suffering on His own
For even the Father turned His face
And He was left to die alone

We could never imagine the anguish
Of Jesus there on the cross
He lived for us; He died for us
And all we did was scoff

Nothing we could ever go through
Can ever be compared
So next time when we're feeling down
We should go to Him in prayer

For He will understand your pain
For He has felt it too
He knows the road your traveling on
And He will walk with you



~~ I want to wish you and your family and loved ones a most holy and blessed Easter Sunday tomorrow! He is Risen indeed! Hallelujah!
Tomorrow Robert and I will be going to my church's final service in Ramstein before they close their doors and then we plan on going to visit the military base in Baumholder which is about 20 minutes from Ramstein. Robert went there last week for work related issues and he said I would like it as it's rather large with more to do, so I am looking forward to checking it out. :-)
Maybe if the weather is good I can get some nice pictures of the scenery over there if there is any.

Tonight for dinner we are having ribs and mashed potatoes. Yum.... I am basting the ribs right now and the smell in the house is sooooo scrumptious.
Tomorrow we will eat on the go somewhere.
Tomorrow also makes one week till we are in Texas for our mini trip!
We filled out the pre qualifying loan paperwork last night with USAA and they said Monday we should know if we qualify for a $30,000 loan or not. I am sure we will. Especially since we let them know we have more than enough funds un our savings and that we were going to put 50% down on the house of our choosing.
Speaking of houses, we got in touch with a few realtors yesterday and one of the houses we liked was reduced by $7,000! Hooray! It's a 4 bedroom , 3 bathroom, 1,548 sq. ft. house for $52,000! If we like it enough and we want it, we are going to try to get it for $50,000 as it was built in 1973 and that makes it a little old.
Keep us in your prayers. As first time home buyers we are clueless on many things, but we are learning.

Hallelujah...He has Risen! <><

Love,
Dawn

4 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh yes I will pray for you kids! I am believing you will get it.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Easter! The house sounds great! I can't even imagine buying a house that cheap! Housing like that in my area go over $400,000.

I wish you all the best!

Jennifer said...

Happy Easter Dawn!! You have been such a blessing to me..Hope you and your husband have a nice easter:) God Bless..Love you my sister in Christ
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Dawn! ;) I hope you had a great service with the Bellamy's!

That is cheap for a house! You can't find that price around here in WA but you can in the South and that is what I miss about the South for sure! Hope it all works out and praying for you and your family! ;)