BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Just wanted to say hello


I was at a ladies retreat Jan. 31st - Feb 2nd and had a grand time. I took back lots of blessings, but also took back someone else's cooties as I have been ill for the past 4 days with a sore throat, cough, stuffy nose and just feeling achey all over.
So, I have been sleeping alot and just trying to get better.
I'll tell you all about the retreat once I am feeling like my normal self. :)
I hope you all have an awesome Christ centered week!
Hallelujah!
Dawn

5 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh I am so sorry you feel so bad! i will keep you in my prayers!

PlainCatholic said...

I pray that you will feel better soon, Dawn. I like your post of 20 things to remember. One reminded me of an old saying from our family:
"Holding a grudge is like swallowing poison...and waiting for the other person to die."

Grudges are so bad for us!

TeacherMommy said...

I definitely know how you feel as I've been sick most of the month! Feel better soon!

Michelle Therese said...

I can't wait to hear about the retreat! I hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun.
Get well and tell us all about it.

Rebecca