BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving blessings from my Mommy! Thank you Mom!


This is like a big ornament but as you can see it lights up and the train moves and it is musical. It is so cool!!! I am listening to it right now. Very very pretty! I wont hang it on the tree of course, it's too heavy. Sooooo pretty!!!!

Some Christmas books and table cover things for my village sets.





Thomas Kinkade 2008 calendar. :)

Window clings and mega magnets. Window clings never want to stick for me but I am willing to give them another try :) Mega magnets huh? Hmmm...I could stick them to my car but know my luck, someone would swipe them.


Pine scented candle with lamp shade thing. Last year mom sent one with candy canes on it :)


Ahhh...another waterglobe for my collection :) This one is pretty though and musical. You should see the box it came it. It is gold and had this blue velvet stuff inside...LOL.

And that is what my dear mommy sent me for Thanksgiving. It's almost like a tradition every year. She sends me a box of awesome things and tells me to wait for Thanksgiving to open it. Its usually Christmas stuff which of course I melt over...LOL.

Mom if you are reading this, I HAD to open the box a day early because I had to get it out of the living room in order for me to sweep and mop! And no I am not using that as an excuse...LOL. Thank you mom! I love everything and I love you too!

Now I must be off to finish cleaning!



3 comments:

Michelle Therese said...

WOW Your mom has spoiled you rotten! What lovely gifts!!

Rebecca said...

Awww! Your mom is so cool.
What wonderful gifts.

My mom knows better then to tell me not to open something. LOL I can never wait. Ray still doesn't let me see a present till Christmas. He is afraid I'll open it. HAHAHA!!!

Have A Wonderful Day!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh how wonderful! Enjoy!