BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 6, 2007

Just something....

Cute video of JimBob and Michelle during labor and delivery of Johannah Faith in 2005. God Bless Michelle for her patience and calmness :)

http://www.zippyvideos.com/8022874941677426/duggarbaby/

I was surfing thru the blog world today and all the blogs about the newest Duggar. I wonder, how can people be so down right rude and evil? I wonder if these people come right out and say the filth they do right to the Duggars' face. I am sure they don't have enough guts to do that. The Duggar family has done nothing wrong to those evil worded bloggers, nothing, and yet they are rebuked for obeying the Word of God. But this is the type of world we live in.
Honestly, I am sure the Duggars know all about the garbage that's posted online. I am sure it may hurt them for a moment, but then they realize they are doing what God has told them to do, and all those negative things just vanish away.
I do hope they know that there are also many blogs of praise and prayer for them as well :) It is my prayer that each Duggar child grows up to serve the Lord fervently.

You know, as I read thru many of the blogs about not just the Duggar family, but other large families, I see alot of resentment and hate from other women who struggle with infertility. Most don't even believe in God to begin with but yet they will mock Him and ridicule Him and pretty much say how wrong it is that He continues to bless these large families with more children, and they can't concieve their 1st or 2nd child. Alot of bitterness. They won't believe and serve God till He gives them a baby (I read something like that just recently which made me shake my head in wonder). It's like one big pity party and the focus is all on them.
Goodness..I don't have any children yet, would love a house full, but I am not jealous or envious of families when I hear that they are expecting again or just had another baby. In fact, I rejoice with them! How exciting that another miracle of life was created!!!!

Children are a blessing and should be celebrated! Imagine when the Duggar children get out on their own and decide to go blogging and dig up some of the archives of what people have said about their family. How people mocked, belittled, threatened, screamed, yelled, pointed fingers at them, and pretty much said they all have a "screw loose" somewhere for obeying the Word of God as they do. What a nice way to boost that young man or woman's self esteem huh? Nice way to make them feel like they are worth something. Oh, the older children may even already know what garbage is being circulated online, but even so...they are human beings, with REAL feelings!

This world is so messed up. Praise the Lord He is coming soon to redeem His children!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing video! I just wanted to watch it again and again!

The mentality toward the Duggars is sad, they are simply obeying God's word. He in His wisdom has already ordained which of us He would have as mothers and which He would call to other ministries. I know that is so easy for me to say as I am just starting on my journey to motherhood, but it is truly what I feel. If this is what He has ordained it will happen in His Glorious time.

Bless all the Duggars may they contiune to be an example to a decaying world

Amy

Darelina said...

I think the Duggars are a very interesting family. Another family that has a lot of children is the Boyer family. They have a website (mostly about homeschooling) at www.thelearningparent.com. Its really cool. I wish sometimes we had a large family full of children, but so far, we just have our daughter Jordan. Perhaps though, God wants us to adopt. I've actually had adoption on my heart for years. There are so many in need of families. And it seems so sad to me that many people choose not to adopt unless they can have an infant.

What you said was totally right though, we must be willing to wait on the Lord, on His timing. Some things are totally in our control though. For instance, we can pray and pray that God will heal us, but He may have already given us the tools (or education) to do so and we're actually disobeying by not following the guidelines He's laid out. Eating habits, exercise, etc. Those are big issue for me, since I have PCOS and insulin resistance. After a bad experience with the medical profession, I decided to focus and rely completely on God and His natural methods (natural herbs, vitamins and minerals, along with a low-carb eating plan and exercise).

Michelle Therese said...

The war on children. Satan's been fighting it since Cain and Abel! All those people saying filth on the Drugger's blog are Satan's mouthpeices!!! The Evil One knows exactly where to hit in order to cause the maximum damage: the children. If he can make it so that having a lot of children is a crime then he'll rid the world of us humans! And win the souls of those whom he has converted to evil.

Anonymous said...

I think the Duggars are wonderful.
I'd love that many kids. God blessed me with 2 and that was it. I just look at it as that is all I want ment to have.

Do the Duggars have a blg? I'd love a link if so.

Have a great day!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Dawn,

When I started blogging, I couldn't imagine I would receive such a huge amount of encouragement from such wonderful ladies - or such awful, scathing remarks. I've been criticized, called names, cursed and anything you can imagine. I've been dubbed rude, naive, legalistic, immature and desperate. I was told to get a life, find something worthwhile to do, and quite literally, shut up.

When we choose living for God and not living for the world, when we choose to do what's right and not what's easy, when we choose to live out our faith boldly and not hush up, we'll face mockery and criticizm from nonbelievers. I'm sure the Duggar family had their share of that, and I don't have the slightest doubt they are facing it boldly, God bless them.

Dawn said...

Oh I know what you mean Anna. Since I have just started blogging, I haven't gotten anything mean said to me...yet. However I have been mocked and belittled by other Christian women elsewhere on Internet land because I said a woman should be a keeper at home, etc. Amazing...just amazing some people..

I was just stating the basic rants that I read on some blogs concerning the Duggar family and thought I would rant on those ranters...LOL. Let's se how they like it...LOL. Not that any of them even know my blog exists, but still.. :)

Bless you all.

Mommy of Many said...

You have such a great attitude! You are a blessing and I KNOW God has many blessings in store for you and your husband.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. The other day I was going around reading other blogs randomly on the Duggars and I was so angry after a few minutes and how people speak about them... especially other Christian women.

I think they sound like angry, unhappy and spiritless individuals that they have to say such things about the Duggars.

God Bless them for having the heart to have such children and committing to being such great parents.

Christine

Former IFB King James Only woman said...

Up until recently I resented bigger families and people having children. Then I relised that I need to be more with my husband more and be with him and do things with him and also await on the Lord. In God's timing we will have children. However, I don't want that much children LOL. I only want to go up to 4 children and that's enough for me.