http://www.lehmans.com/index.jsp
I am sure many of you already knew about this website. It's great for those who want to live a more simple life! In fact I may be ordering one of their glass washboards soon and a drying rack. Once we settle in TX next year, I will probably get a laundry tub to go along with it. I may not have to though, it all depends on how big our kitchen sinks are. I don't need a lot of room. :) But, I love the washbaords and dryer racks and may see about getting me one of those...maybe for Christmas :)
I love handwashing..in fact I am doing it this morning to most of our clothes. There are repairs going on for a few days in our laundry room anyway and we can't get in there. Plus I am watching my Little House on the Prairie and that always puts me in the super duper old fashion cleaning mode...LOL. :)
Monday, July 30, 2007
One step closer....
Posted by Dawn at 2:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Very very good!
Glad my visa card was in another room when I found this site!! :)
Amy
GVS is a mail order catalog:
US & Canada: 1-800-398-2494
email: sales@gvsdis.com
Mail: GVS
P.O. Box 310
Versailles, MA 65084
They don't have the same things, but many plain items.
I think I e-mailed or sent GVS a letter before and never got anything back. I know they have a good catalog...maybe I will try them again.
Amy...this is your Visa card calling you....spend me....you know you want too....you can't resist....
ROFL...
Bless you.
I actually visited the Lehman's store in Ohio two years ago! Talk about wonderful, amazing, terrific, and everything else! Wonderland...absolute wonderland of goodies. You could spend an entire day there without running out of things to see or explore.
~Anna
Little House is my favorite. Always makes you appreciate the simple living of that time. Washing clothes by hand I've never tried. When we do move to Arizona once the house sells I would like to get into the habbit of hanging the clothes dry.
Love the website! I put it in my favorites!
Cheers
Christine
Wow, it looks great! I love everything old-fashioned... I'm the gal who always mixes dough by hand rather than using expensive electric gadgets :)
Post a Comment