Today Robert and I celebrated 6 years of marriage.
We began exchanging gifts 2 days prior just because I don't think either of us could have waited any longer.
Robert recieved from me: "Transformers Monopoly" board game and "Deal Or No Deal" interactive DVD. From my mom he recieved 5 lotto tickets (didn't win of course), "Mythbusters Vol. 1" on DVD and a book by his favorite Catholic author Scott Hahn.
He loved everything...especially the DVD...still has 2 more discs to watch of it.
We played one game of Monopoly so far and it was so much fun...he beat me, but we plan on beginning a new game after dinner tonight. :)
Robert gave me a "Tetris" hand held game which of course, I don't play those, but oh well, and also some stickers (along with a nice bag, tissue paper and card still sitting in the plastic bag...LOL.).
My mom got me a few things too that she gave to me when I was in Florida, but I can't really remember...I know one thing was a gift card to Bath & Body Works for $25 which I spent, and probably some body wash she got me and some Christmas things...and ummm...I don't know...LOL.
We had lunch at Taco Bell (which is closing June 30th), went and got our mail and came home.
I was planning on cooking a mexican dish called fideo, but we got so enthralled in our game of Monopoly, by the time we finished it was past dinner time, so we ordered Chinese.
I was also supposed to make an Oreo pie today but I told Robert I will make it tomorrow since we are just having fun together. He said he didn't care.
So, after dinner we will begin another game of Monopoly...fun fun!!!! :)
Well....that is my day today...I think later on I may go ahead and type up a little about my wedding in 2001 and about our vow renewal in 2005...give me a day or two though... :)
May God richly bless your week!!!! Muah!!!!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Posted by Dawn at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats, Dawn! You sound very blessed in marriage and life. God bless,
~Anna
Hi Anna,
Traveled over from Yahoo to find you here, as you suggested from headcovering group. My user name on Yahoo blog is the same here...Ya-ya...but I don't blog here. I began one at Yahoo instead. I've also got a diary online that is at Open Diary...had it for 3 years. I'd love to follow your plain living journey; I so enjoy meeting new sisters in Christ. We even love the same music!! (Gospel) I'm a huge Gaither fan (both hubby and I) so many of the groups you listed are Gaither friends and some we love as well.
I shall keep up with your posts as I'm able. I'm new to headcovering groups but not to headcovering. I've been a Christian a lot of years but as all journeys go, I've stumbbled upon many a pit fall along the way. God is faithful, however.
I have home schooled...all grown now. I have home birthed...and I'm a nurse who did high risk labor & delivery for many years.
Most importantly, I'm a Christian woman who loves the Lord, deeply.
Congrats and many blessings!!!!
Congrats on your Marriage we been Married almost 5 years This coming September.
Aww thanks girls!!! :)
I know...I still would like to get a blog about my wedding 6 years ago and maybe a picture up if I can figure it out. I may need more time instead of my 2 days that I said before... LOL.
Bless you.
Post a Comment