BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm still here!!!! :)

2013 greetings everyone!!! :) Okay, so I am almost 3 months late in that. Forgive me. I am still alive, well and breathing. *~* It's crazy to think April is just in a few days... *~* Robert and I are okay. We are still attending St. Basil the Great Byzantine Catholic Church together and are really growing stronger in our walk with the LORD. *~* He is still working part time. I have applied at different places but either have been rejected or didn't hear anything back. GOD has been faithful and all of our needs have been met. *~* Pray for us though, as like most Americans now, we are struggling financially. Most months we can't pay all of our bills. We do try though. We have had our share of collection agencies calling and threatening us. It's amazing...you tell these people that you don't have the money to pay that said bill and they turn around and ask 'so when are you going to pay us?' Well, gee, if we had the money, you would have your payment...duh! *~* But anyway.... *~* Robert turned 34 the first week of March. He had an awesome birthday. I am glad. :) *~* My mom's birthday is April 9th. She will be 67! Keep her in your prayers as well. She just lost her job. She is a home health aide. Speaking of mom, GOD willing, she may be coming back over for a visit with us in July. I guess it will all depend on her job circumstances. She wants to be here for my 32nd birthday. :) *~* My laptop has been having issues for a few months now so I use hubby's which is a lot faster I might add. One day, when things get better I will have Geek Squad look at it, but right now there are more important things to worry about. :) *~* Other then church, prayer, Bible reading, cooking, cleaning, praying, cooking, cleaning, praying, church, cooking, cleaning, and praying, life has been rather on the quiet side, and for that, I am thankful. *~* Just wanted to post an update so ya'll know I am still here. *~* May GOD richly bless you <(((><

5 comments:

5blessings said...

HI SIS glad to hear from you, love your posts

Jules said...

so good to read your update! blessings to you! prayers!

Victoria said...

My son has been thinking of leaving Latin Rite Catholicism and going over to Byzantine Rite Catholicism. I don't know what to advise him. What moved you to choose Byzantine Rite?

Victoria said...

My son has been thinking of changing from Latin Rite Catholic to Byzantine Rite Catholic. How did you decide between Latin Rite and Byzantine Rite?

Dawn said...

We haven't really moved rites. We still go to the Roman Rite as well when we can't make the Byzantine church, but we attend the Byzantine church more often then not.
The Byzantine Rite is much more vocal (lots of singing), lots more praying, and more 'alive' you can call it.
There is nothing wrong with the Roman Rite at all. We love it very much.
But my hubby fell in love with the Byzantine Rite when we first visited so we have been going ever since. :)

Your son can still go to both Rites if he prefers.

In the end, it's all Catholic. :)

God bless you!!