It's time to make way for new fabric. Time to get rid of the fabric I haven't used!
If you are interested in any, please e-mail me at biblegirl1999@yahoo.com . Shipping is included in the price. I will combine shipping if you are interested in more than one. All fabric is 5 yards. I won't sell it by individual yardage (sorry!).
Cash, money orders or checks only please (just make sure your check won't bounce on me =) ).
Mint green with light mint green flowers. I believe it's 100% polyester. It feels very silky, but it's not silk of course. Very light weight. $20.

Darker shade of light green with dark green small flowers. Poly cotton. $20.

Light tan poly cotton with purple, yellow and blue small flowers. Light weight. $20

Light tan poly cotton with blue flowers and vine design. Light weight. $20

Light tan with orange-gold flowers and vines. Light weight. $20

Blue/green flannel. Good for a nice fall / winter nightgown perhaps? $25
0 comments:
Post a Comment