BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tick tock, tick tock...another month passes by...





I see the vision,


when I sleep


and it's such a sweet dream


but I know that it's not real


and when I wake I could scream


Every day when I wake it's the first thing on my mind


It's there in my head, don't have to search too hard to find


It's running through my head all of the time


and when I see them and their bumps


I really want them to be mine


I dream, of the feeling,of someone in me, growing inside


thinking of all the thoughts I have all the Love I'd provide


To feel them moving, hear their heart beat,


knowing they're part of me and that every day I would cherish it.


I'd be as happy as can be


Why is it never me?


When will I get my turn?


'Cos I've been trying so long and it's more than just a yearn


I'm longing for the day I hold a young one in my arms


keeping them warm, keeping them safe, shielding them from harm.


Grant me just one wish


Please hear my prayer


Bless my womb with a child


And leave me floating on air.

16 comments:

Victoria said...

Check out NaPro Technology - cutting edge treatment for infertility.

Dawn said...

If $$$ weren't an issue, it would be something I would highly consider.

I am hoping within the next few months to begin seeing a Natropath Doctor and also an acupuncturist...we shall see.

Me said...

Dawn, I am so sorry. I can only imagine what you are going through. My question is very personal, so if it is too personal just tell me to bug off. :-) Are you sure it's you? Has your husband been checked out?

Unknown said...

hugs

Dawn said...

Me,

Nothing's ever to personal for me...
Yep, hubster has been checked. He's fine.
Figures.

Thank you ladies for allowing me to vent on my blog. I'm glad I haven't scared ya'll off yet. =)

Unknown said...

You guys need to relax! At least that what sounds like, you may be trying to hard. Has anyone told you to STOP TRYING! Sometimes that helps. Of course, that's only what I've heard.

Dawn said...

We've been relaxing for 10 years! Never touched birth control in my life.
We've been waiting for 10 years for God to bless us with a house full of children.

How much longer should we do nothing? My husband is 32 and I will be 30 in July.

Do you know a woman's chances of conceiving go down in her 20's and continue to rapidly decline as she ages?

Believe it or not, DH and I are pretty relaxed about baby making. It's actually really fun for us.


There's no point in quoting the same useless regurgitating crap from people who have no freaking clue about infertility ("stop trying it will happen"). Ugh!
You have heard wrong Rose.

If that were the case, I would have had several babies by now.

Dawn said...

I will continue to post about our struggle with infertility...poems about the way I feel, thoughts, etc. because it's good to release these feelings, to let them be heard, to be known instead of pent up.

Infertility is a long, painful, often times lonely road. My blog allows me to let off steam, to cry, to just let myself go.

I wouldn't wish this infertility on my worst enemy. Not ever!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis,
I have been trying to get a hold of you and wondered if your email address was the same? I didn't get a response, so maybe I have the wrong one? Then I remembered your blog.....How are things? If you get a chance please shoot me an email and let me know how you are. mistiminott@gmail.com.
Love and blessings, Sis Minott

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Dawn, I didn't mean to upset you.

Dawn said...

No, Rose, I apologize for my huffiness in my comment. You meant no harm.
I hope you can forgive me dear one.

Unknown said...

FORGIVEN!

Dawn said...

Thank you. I appreciate you.

Motherofmany said...

this might encourage you..i had my 6th and 7th baby AFTER turning 30! and there were plenty of women even in their 40s there too, so you still have time!

Dawn said...

Thank you...that is encouraging. I know 30 is still young...but of course in my mind, I'm old and all my eggs are wasting away, etc, etc. LOL. You know...the sky is falling... =)

jen said...

Hang in there

My husband I have been together since I was 16
I am 40 now
We tried for many many years and finally after many many tears prayers and heartache had our sOn when I was 36! I soooooo know how you feel and sending prayers your way

Love
Jennifer