Where are you YHWH? I can't seem to find you.
Where are you when a young mom of 4 passes away at the age of 28 to a crippling cancer leaving her husband a widowed father?
Where are you when a G-dly family who serves you with everything they've got, still struggles every single day of the month to put food on the table, to pay bills, and half of the time they still go hungry and without the basic necessities such as toilet paper and toothpaste. It's a constant cycle that never seems to end for them. Can't you give them a break for a few months so they can put their worries on to something else?
Why did my friend Leah just suffer a miscarriage after 8 years of waiting for baby # 3?
Why did my friend Monica just suffer her 10th misscarriage today? You know her longing, her heart's desire is to be a mom.
Why do you allow unwed teenage girls to get pregnant but yet the married couple struggles and struggles and struggles for just 1 child and it never comes true? What is your reasoning behind that?
Why do You allow pregnancies in women who You know are going to abort their babies and yet thousands of women worldwide would give their left arm and leg just to see those 2 pink lines on an HPT.
Why is their so much suffering still in the 3rd world countries? Are You there amongst them hearing their pleas for just a cup of water and a bowl of rice to feed their children?
Why? Where? I just don't understand anymore (please don't quote me Proverbs 3:5-6). Don't you care about Your creation? Do you even exist?
Do You enjoy watching Your creation go through hell, torment, suffering? I would imagine not.
It is so very difficult for one to continue to trust You, to trust Your Word when they have'nt been given a break in life for years.
Shall the constant repeat of recycled prayers be sent Your way continousally? Why? Either you answer them with a 'no' or not at all. When will there be a 'yes' in between all that mess. Just one or two 'yesses' to give some hope back to the doubting soul.
What is the point of praying? You know our wants, needs, passions, desires, frustrations, hurts, etc. All we are doing is making them vocal to you.
Sigh....

7 comments:
I just want to give you an internet hug.
Big HUGS!!!!!
You can email me anytime you want. I am here to listen at anytime.
How very honest of you, Dawn. Heartache is part of living... it is what makes us human. I am so sorry for all of the heartaches you have. God is not responsible, because god does not exist. Sometimes there is just no reason and that is truly heartbreaking. I have been following your blog for so long now and you and I are so different. That has not stopped me from truly wishing the best for you. I hope you can find peace in your heart. ((hugs))
Do we ever think, God has other plans for us, but we don't see it,
There is coming a better day, but can we belive God knows best, or do we give up, because we don't get what we want when we want it.
If we can't keep the faith, when things are bad, then did we really ever belive in God, God is there,Because we don't undrestand we give up, How do you think God feels,he gave us life, GOD is not the one that has mess up everything, We have done it to our self, Where do we think the baby's
are that doesn't make it, They are in a better place, All of this is in the bible, God tell's us this is going to happen, but when it happen to us, we give up on him.This is were our ture love will show, will we walk away, or will we love him and give thanks for the good and the bad.God has a plan, will we follow him?
I will be praying for you, and please remember what God word tell's us.I know you know.
Sometimes things can get very, very hard. But the Lord knows we are here - it's a comfort just to be able to realize that He is our Father and loves us. Keep trusting and praying - He wants us to pray to Him!
I know the pain of infertility - and had you on my mind today Dawn. I have been a blog follower for a while now, but may have not commented. Not sure.
I will be praying for you. I'm also open to having you email me as I can praise the LORD for being blessed with three miracle children all because of HIM!
Love,
Gina
In some ways, I could have written your post. Beloved has been looking for work for two years, and still no job. He IS looking very hard. Some days I have felt this same way. But we must remember that yes God is there and is our father. But Satan works just as hard. We do get tested. But in the end, we have to live to glorify God. And then he will glorify us one day.
Me ~
Share how you know G-d doesn't exist.
Honesty is a good thing. It's real. I like being real and not hiding behind a fasade (probably botched that spelling,lol).
A blessed weekend of love, light, and happiness sent your way!
Terry ~
Hello =)
I used to answer people the same way you just did too me. It's how Christians typically answer the 'whys' of life.
You stated: 'There is coming a better day, but can we belive God knows best, or do we give up, because we don't get what we want when we want it.'
My reply: So the Christians who have about $0.04 to last them for the month, no gas in the car, a small bag of rice and beans for a family of 7 to get them through 10 days, and no toilet paper or feminine hygeine products month after month after month, they have to live like that because they have given up in prayer or don't trust Him?
I beg to differ.
Where is He then as He allows Christian families to go through this month after month, year after year and you can guarantee these folks aren't spending their money on soda pop, potato chips or getting their hair 'did'.
Indeed He does know best, but that doesn't mean people have to suffer and go hungry while they wait for Him to answer, if He answers at all. So where is He? Watching His children constantly beg and plead for the basic necessities of life?
You stated: 'If we can't keep the faith, when things are bad, then did we really ever belive in God, God is there,Because we don't undrestand we give up.'
My reply: That's a bit of a rash judgement to come too when a Christians life just sucks and continousally gets worse to tell them they really never believed in G-d then.
It's our human nature to question things. To wonder why.
Some Christians give up because they are tired of the constant repeated pleas and prayers hitting the ceiling and not going anywhere day after day, week after week, year after year.
They believed, they trusted, they waited, and waited, and waited some more till they couldn't wait any longer and decided to take matters into their own hands.
Gina ~
I've dealt with infertility for so long now, it's pretty much like an extended family member, lol. =)
Still waiting, still hopeful though. =)
Scarlett ~
Fingers crossed your hubster gets a job. x
My hubby has been putting in applications right and left for a new job for weeks and has heard nothing back as well. (He has a part time job, he is looking for something better and with benefits).
Post a Comment