It's simple, because I love YHWH and Y'shua and want to obey YHWH's commands and walk as Y'shua walked just like the Bible tells us to do.
I don't keep Torah to be saved, I keep it because I am saved by the precious blood of Y'shua.
Watch the video.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Why do I keep Torah?
Posted by Dawn at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Excellent video Dawn! I can hardly wait until I can share it with my dh tomorrow!!
I just loved how Paul put it so simply ya know?
People complicate the Torah because they do not know what it really is. They think it's just a bunch of laws and bondage which is contrary to it.
Actually, many Christians obey some parts of the Torah without even knowing it. :)
Awesome videos. I have always felt this way and no one not even elders of the church could tell me why the Torah exist if we are not to follow it any longer. I am sorry but that didn't make sense to me. If the Torah didn't matter then it would not be there. If we love the Father, then we would obey him.
Post a Comment