BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Just a typical snowy Texas day




Proverbs 25:13
As the cold of snow in the time of harvest, so is a faithful messenger to them that send him: for he refresheth the soul of his masters.


































It was 72 degrees yesterday and today it's 30 with such a strong wind (you know, the kind that stings your face the moment you walk out the door).


I am loving it! Just loving it!


I wonder if it will still be snowing tomorrow too. The newscasters said we would get 1-2 inches. Bring it on!!! :-D







7 comments:

Darelina said...

Oh, I love the snow on the ivy. They look like little hearts! :)

Suzanne Marie said...

Well I see by your neat pics you sure DID get snow!!!!! Cool for you, who only see a bit of it from time to time. We who have it along with rain and sleet for MONTHS, hate it! But it is good for the land sooooo.........oh well I will grin and bear it!

Victoria said...

How lovely is this time of year when we prepare to celebrate the Saviour's birth; realising that we don't know the actual date we still wish to remember His coming into the world.

I hope that you and Robert had a happy Christmas and that 2010 will be a good year for you both.

Victoria said...

I had no idea that it snowed in Texas; I thought it was hot and sunny all the time! lol

Anonymous said...

wow that looks so beautiful!! I love it when it first snows... but then it melts and gets all dirty and muddy. When it first snows it's so beautiful!

Jennifer said...

I loveeee the snow!!!!

Julie said...

Those are some awesome pictures!!