BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So ~.~.~. this is the scoop


My trip to Florida is coming up. It's going to be great! :-)
When I get back, I am saying goodbye to blogging and once I saved all the important stuff, I am shutting my blog down.
Don't have any desire for blogging...doing some BIG BIG BIG BIG researching on a topic (not religious related) I can't share because I will get blasted for it and I don't want to be put through that all over again.
But this researching I am doing is taking pretty much all my waking hours. It's affecting my sleep, but that's alright because if my theory is correct, it will be all worth it.
I can't wait to the truth prevails...
Unless I am wrong :-(
The suspence is killing me!
By the way, I turned 28 on 7/18. Lovely...getting near 30... :-/
Later.
-- D.

17 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

While I will miss you on here I do understand no matter the reason. As long as I still see you on facebook or you could even e mail me if you still have my addy. Enjoy Florida hon.

Unknown said...

Will miss you....now you have me burning with curiosity as to your research!
Can I have a clue privately?
I don't flame :o)
Paula

Michelle Therese said...

Looks like old-fashioned letters will be the way to go! Did you get the box yet? I hope it makes it too you safe and sound. :-)

Good luck with your research and stay in touch!! I can't get you on IM anymore so I've not been able to chat with you for AGES! :-(

Michelle Therese said...

P.S. Hope you don't think I'm the one that "blasted" you. Sorry but I can't just sit by and be quiet when that anti-Catholic stuff starts coming out of a good friend's blog. Facts are fine but rehashed anti-Catholic nonsense is sad. :-(

Anonymous said...

God bless you, Dawn.

Mary said...

Hey, I'll miss you on here, Dawn, but at least were friends on FB!
Love ya, Mary

FRUGAL DAYCARE MOM said...

I will miss your blog. God bless.

Anonymous said...

I understand all to well the being "blasted" for posting on 'Your' blog what you learn. I don't go to others blogs and slam them for there opinion. But, some don't think twice about trying to correct others when there opinions are different.

I'm also very curious about what you are looking into. I hope before you stop blogging you post your findings.

Catch ya on face book. Happy late Birthday and hope you are having a great time on your trip....

Unknown said...

I, too, will miss you on Blogger. You also have my curiosity up about your research, couldn't you give a little hint?

Laura Ashley said...

Coffee Catholic,

She said it wasn't relgious related.

Laura Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Would you mind privately emailing me your mailing address so I can write to you?

Dawn said...

Ladies,

I am not closing my blog because of differing opinons on a subject.
I also didn't get blasted for anything on this blog, so you all can rest your minds that none of you have anything to do with me closing my blog.

I just have no interest in continuing on with blogging. It' really as simple as that. :-)

I would love to share what I am researching, I would love too...but I just can't.
In order to keep my sanity, I can't.

Being on vacation and only having dial up Internet access I haven't been able to do much research, I can barely get to my e-mails, much less anything else.

If you would like to keep in touch, by all means, drop me a line whenever you feel like. Here is my e-mail:
biblegirl1999@yahoo.com

You can also find me on Facebook with that e-mail.

Much love to you friends,

Dawn

Sarah said...

I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Blessings, dear one.

Sarah

IdahoAngie said...

Happy belated birthday. And I will miss your blog. But I won't hound you. Be happy I am 3 years older than you. So if anyone has a right to feel old its me LOL. Actually 31 didn't feel bad and neither did 30. People that have a cow about turning 30 have issues in my opinion. Its just a stupid number that is all!

Patty said...

hope all is well and you sure have my curiosity up....

Not the Waltons said...

Dear, Sweet Dawn! I will miss your blog so much! I took quite a bit of quiet time myself keeping up with the little ones, moving, etc, but not being there at all anymore is going to be different!

I'm sorry I missed this post when it was first published...please feel free to look me up! I would love to keep in touch!

Many blessings to you and yours!