Psalm 5:11 ~ But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love they name be joyful in thee.
Psalm 9:2 ~ I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Psalm 16:9 ~ Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
Psalm 28:7 ~ The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.
Psalm 33:21 ~ For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in His holy name.
Psalm 63:7 ~ Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
Psalm 68:3 ~ But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God, yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
Psalm 96:11 ~ Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
Robert went to his 2nd interview at this certain place in Cedar Hill this morning and he got the job! Woohooo!! They know he's in college full time and also in the Reserves and that was fine by them. :-)
He begins his training tomorrow morning.
They offered him $9/hr. But no benefits. That's alright though.
Pray for my hubby. He's rather nervous because he doesn't want to mess up. I told him just to remain calm, do what the boss tells you to do and also take notes so you don't forget anything and you will be just fine. :-)
The good thing about this job is that they are closed on Sunday which is a plus for me. I don't want to miss church :-)
I thank all of you who prayed along side me. There is power in prayer.
Have a safe and blessed weekend, it'll be over before we know it!
~Dawn

12 comments:
That is awesome news! he will do just fine. He is a smart fella and will catch on quick.
I was so glad to hear about your husband's job ~ that is such great news! We sure do know how that feels.
You're comment gave me a lift tonight. You're such a sweet person.
Hugs!~~~~
fantastic!!!!! i am so happy to hear this!!
That is great. !
I was just coming to tell you they are hiring over at this great hamburger place close to wal-mart. Next time you are in town you should go eat there. It's Chapps and it is in the same parking lot as CeCe's pizza.
I'm sure he will do great!
Rejoicing with y'all!
God IS Good!
Have a lovely weekend.
~ Christina
Congratulations on the job! In this day, it's sooo hard to find work. What a blessing! Have a great weekend!!
WOW! It really seems liked things worked out. That is great about them being closed on Sundays too. It is always good when a business is able to do that. That advice about taking notes is good too.
Please pray for me. I lost my job a week ago. I have applied for unemployment and have been on one interview. Please pray that I will find something by next week. Thanks so much.
I am so glad he got the job!!!
Praise Jesus!
How exciting that he finally got a job. All this time and it worked out. I knew it would. He is very lucky to have such a faithful and wonderful wife supporting him.
God bless
Christine
Praise God! He is so good! I am so happy for you and Robert! I will be praying for a smooth transition into this job. My husband will be graduate from college in August. Woohoo! We are paying as he goes, too. It is tough, but it will be well worth it!
go see my blog- i have an award for you!
I'm so happy to hear that the Lord is blessing you and meeting your needs.
Blessings,
Lea
Post a Comment