Hey ya'll! :-)
Not too big of an update here...
We had taken my laptop to Best Buy's Geek Squad (Monday) after it being infected with a bad virus for over a month. I had tried eliminating the virus on my own but it wouldn't let me. So we paid Best Buy $324 to exterminate the viruses and today I picked up the laptop and it's running well. The best part is, that nothing was lost (i.e. all my favorites, documents, ect).
Next week all the film and video students in Robert's class get to have their movie they wrote and directed on the big screen. It's part of their grade so they have to have it up for everyone to see. It will take place at a resturant theater which I never knew those existed till now...lol. Should be fun.
Robert has finals all next week and then he's done for the semester. His next semester begins the middle of January...I think. :-)
I almost done decorating the home sweet home for Christmas. I'll post pictures of course once I am done. It's been a daunting, yet fun task doing this solo. I told Robert he is helping me finish the Christmas tree tonight because it's too tall and big for me to reach and do it all. :-)
I recieved my new cape dress and snood for the military ball coming up. :-) I have never worn a snood so I will have to do some practice runs with it so I don't look like a dork walking in with it backwards, lopsided or falling off...lol.
It was 30 degrees last night and this morning...supposedly it was considered our first freeze of the season according to the news. I say bring on the snow flurries please! :-)
I still am attending services at the Mennonite church 45 minutes away. I love it! I love the people! I love the devotions! I love the sermons! I love the fellowship meals! :-)
Have you ever eaten at a place called 'Sweet Tomatoes'? We had lunch there this afternoon and I really loved it! Robert liked it too especially their minestrone soup.
This weekend we might be doing something special, if the weather holds out. I will blog about it probably Monday and let you know what it was...if we go...which we should be. :-)
...And that's it for now friends.
God Bless You!
~Dawn

6 comments:
Sweet Tomatoes is great! My sister just came home for Christmas from Germany (Vilsek)...first on the agenda: Walmart! hahaha!
anxious to see your decorations up. I remember the ones from last year when you were in germany and they were so pretty
We had our City Christmas Party tonight. It would have been better if I wasn't dealing with a head ache all day long and still continues tonight. Most of the people were complaining there was not going to be alcohol served. I was thankful for that.
Amanda had a great day. We took her to Olive Garden for lunch. Her favorite place to eat. She had movies and pizza tonight with Thomas while we were out. So she had a blast.
I can't wait to see your decorations. Our tree is 7.5 foot and we almost never got the angel on top. LOL
Have Fun!
oh i love sweet tomatos! i'm hoping to see pics of you dressed for the military ball- how exciting!
Oh man! Sweet Tomatoes is my favorite place! Of course, TN doesn't have one! boo hoo! Glad your computer is back up and running. :)
I've missed keeping up with things with our own computer doing its own thing these past few weeks.
I can't wait to see pictures. Our dress style is a cape but we tend to stick more with the hanging veil and I've never played much with the snood. I have a pattern from Candle on the Hill, just never really messed with it much. Maybe I should :o) Let me know what you think of your snood.
Have a wonderful time at the Ball --
Deanna
Post a Comment