We are down to hours now!!! Woohooo!!
It's been a quiet day today. Done some laundry and cooking and just have enjoyed the peace and quiet. Robert was at work for half the day and they took him out to lunch and brough him back around 2 p.m.
We paid for a hotel room for tonight for our ride who is taking us to the airport tomorrow. She lives 35 minutes away and at first she asked if she could just sleep on our floor! When Robert told me that I thought he was kidding but he wasn't.
I told him there isn't enough room to begin with and also, it's too cramped in here as it is. There are no roll away beds or extra blankets, etc too...so I told Robert we should buy her a room for the night. He agreed.
We called her and let her know and she was grateful for that.
Her room is right across from ours.
She doesn't want gas money so the least we could do is set her up for the night.
We will leave tomorrow about 6:30 a.m., Robert will sign out of his unit and then we head to the airport! Plane leaves at 10:30 a.m. :-)
I do ask for prayers for safe traveling mercies if you wouldn't mind... thank you dear ones. :-)
Blessings from a future Texan...
~ Dawn

5 comments:
Just stopping by to wish all my friends a happy 4th of July. God Bless
Jennifer
P.S Have a Safe trip home and I pray for your safe journey home!!
I hope you have a safe and fun trip! Soon I'll be welcoming you to Texas!! The heat is not much better, but at least we have A/C!
Happy Fourth of July!
What a great day to come back.
Welcome home!!!!!!!!
Please send me your new address.
Finally had time to learn how to leave a comment:)
Sue Louis
Praying here Dawn....welcome Home.
Deby
Welcome Home Dawn.... I could not imagine being away from the states like you have been. E- mail me your addy.
Post a Comment