As our Sunday draws to a close here in Germany...

My ice crusher hubby got me for Christmas from Wal-Mart here for €5, which is now closed down, well it's gotten turned into a 'Real' store.

Ahhhhh...crushed ice...I love it!

This bird is all like 'Hi there..whatcha doin'?

Made some pumpkin butterscotch muffins today and gave some to our neighbor in the building across from us. We tried to give some to the young lady who gave us a ride to the store yesterday but she said her whole family is 'on a diet'. I don't know why they are dieting, the whole family is itty bitty. Oh well. Robert can take some of these to work for breakfast this week. Save him money instead of eating at the dining facility.
You can find the recipe for these muffins at one of my favorite websites: http://www.tammysrecipes.com/
Praying for all of you and doing my Bible readings....
Just began this book today. It's good and gives an insight into the life of the Hutterite communities.
Dinner tonight was seasoned fajita meat with fresh tomatoes mixed in (made it's own sauce), green beans with bacon pieces and some croissants. Yum! :)

I hope and pray your Sunday's went just as beautiful as mine.
I am off to do some dishes, head in the shower and get comfy in my bed with my book and my Bible.
Stepping Heavenward,
Dawn



5 comments:
I wish you were movingto Ohio. I'd love to have you as a neighbor.
Dawn,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. I love your blog. We seem to have a lot in common. I found the post about your penpals interesting! I am very thankful to not have had bad reactions (at least to my face) about how I dress. I wear skirts only, due to the fact that I am either nursing or pregnant, and they are easier than dresses, at least for me. Although I don't get any flack, I do think my family tries to "tell" me their opinion of our clothing choice by always buying the opposite of what we want! I have to say that they have gotten better over the last year, maybe since they don't ever see my children wearing their gifts. It is not easy to be different :-) But that is what we are called to. I have been blessed by your blog, and am looking forward to reading it in the future.
Kerri
Hi sweet Dawn! Blessings to you both. those muffins look so good! yummy!
Dinner looks delicious!I love crushed ice, too! I usually go to Sonic and buy a big bag for $1.50. That pigeon is too cute... never thought I would say that, but he is!:)
I found it interesting that you are from Germany because that is where my ancestors came from. Like your blog.
Post a Comment