BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Surgery update

Hubby got out of surgery at 12:46 and the urologist said he removed 2 stones. I didn't get to see my hubby till 3:25 p.m. and the anesthesia had to wear off and he had to be able to walk and use the restroom and all that fun stuff before being wheeled in to a normal room.

I still have to pick up his meds at the pharmacy but they said it would be 15-20 minutes so that's why I am here.
He is still in a lot of pain of course...what person isn't after surgery, so recovery prayers are very much appreciated. :-)

Once he gets dressed and things we will make the hour and a half trek back home.

So, that's the update!

Enjoy your day today!

Hugs,
Dawn

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Prayer said. We are hoping he feels better soon.

Anna said...

Oh, I'm glad that he is out and the stones are out! Praying for mercy while he heals.

~Anna

Anonymous said...

Praying for his recovery!