BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Well praise the Lord....

I feel 95% better today! Glory Be! No more hacking till I pull another muscle! In fact I haven't really coughed all that much today and it's so nice.
And...I got a good 11 hour sleep in last night. Obviously I was tired from a week's worth of not really sleeping. I could probably sleep for another 12 hours but alas, life has to go on, meals have to be prepared, chores need to be done, prayers need to be said, etc.
The OTC pills I bought yesterday are called Coricidin and it's a cough suppressant and antihistamine. Obviously works very very good because I feel so much better.
The only down fall is the drowsiness but if it means that my cough is almost gone, I will gladly take the drowsiness any day. Besides, who could resist more sleep, right?
I do thank you lovely ladies for your prayers as well. You don't know how much they mean to me. Thank you... :-)
Well since I have some energy back, I am going to begin cleaning up a little and get things back to somewhat of a normalcy and hopefully, tomorrow after church the post about the ladies retreat will be up.
God Bless you! And have a wonderfabulous weekend!
Love,
Dawn

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better Dawn!! =0

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better.
Don't over due it... Give yourself a chance to heal more..

Your in my prayers

Rebecca

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Praise the Lord! Love and huggles sister!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. I have been prayer for your quick recovery from your sickness. I also have a cold but it's very little one so I've been lucky.

Take care of yourself and keep taking those meds!

Christine

TeacherMommy said...

I hope you continue to improve!!