The Lord is my Shepherd - That's RELATIONSHIP!
I shall not want - That's SUPPLY!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures - That's REST!
He leadeth me beside still waters - That's REFRESHMENT!
He restoreth my soul - That's HEALING!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness - That's GUIDANCE!
For His name sake - That's PURPOSE!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil - That's PROTECTION!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil - That's PROTECTION!
For thou art with me - That's FAITHFULNESS!
Thy rod and they staff they comfort me - That's COMFORT!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies - That's HOPE!
Thou anointest my head with oil - That's CONSECRATION!
My cup runneth over - That's ABUNDANCE!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life - That's BLESSING!
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord - That's SECURITY!
Forever - That's ETERNITY!
~ Author unknown~

7 comments:
Thank you soo much for commenting me back, you made so many good points in your comment, I am plus size and it breaks my heart to see covers of magazines telling young girls you need to be a certain size or way..ugh..I wish there were more plus size models walking the run ways!! Thanks for stopping by my blog, may I post a link to your blog from mine and you can as well if you wish..so your all the way in Germany wow!! I long to visit different countries!! Nice meeting you dawn, hope to become great pen-pals with you..God bless!!
I don't mind if you post a link on your blog. :-)
I have so many new and lovely blogs that I have read over the past month that I need to add into the 'blogs I read everyday' section, but I haven't gotten around to it yet :)
Yeah I am in Germany...have about 5 months left here though and then it's back to America. Woohoooo!
Praise God for our new friendship!
God Bless,
Dawn
Yes praise God for our new friendship..thank you for being so kind..your a really nice person!! I attend an indpendent baptist church Pine grove in Archdale NC..its a really great godly church..we have this big youth jubilee in the summers and we had around 30 people saved in one night last year!! Over all around 40 or more were saved and after the jubilee reports were coming in from all the churches saying more were saved from it..it's awesome..one church on the way home even spent time for about hour or so praising the lord in a rest stop i think it was..i can't wait til july again, thats when we have them, well listen to me just rambling on..lol..ttyl..god bless
very interesting blog. Your prayer covering/head covering caught my eye on a comment you left on lazydranch.blogspot.com. I am from Modesto, CA and am German Baptist. I would love to hear about church affliation.
Hi Dawn,
I've been reading your blog for awhile now, and I really felt that I had to tell you how lovely you are, and what a joy your blog brings to my day. Your posts are so powerful, and always leave me with so much to think about. I'm so happy I found your blog, and I'll continue to read it on a regular basis. Thank you for the thoughts that you share with us.
Amy
Dear Bella,
Thank you so much for those kind words....they gave me a warm fuzzy feeling...lol.
You know, when I started this blog last year, I didn't think it would evolve like this.
I didn't think people would semd me messages like yours and say what a blessing it is to them. But they have, and I sit here dumb founded and think "there isn't anything special about my blog, there are much more thought provoking, God fearing blogs much better than mine."
But you know what, I am glad I can be of some encouragement to you and others.
We live in a such a negative, ungodly world that can just wear us down at the end of the day, so I like to post things that are uplifting and will bring a smile to one's face. :-)
God Bless all of my readers! I love you in Christ Jesus <><
You're very welcome. It's true, we do live in a very ungodly world, and we need to cling to those around us who praise and love Him. Your posts are always about things that matter in the heart. You do reach people, God has given you that gift. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment