Just wanted to let you know that I just dropped by your blog and noticed that you have asked for prayer. I have added you to my prayer list and I will try to pray for you off and on throughout this next week! God loves you so very much!! Lisa in Texas = )
I have walked a thousand miles in your shoes. I know how lonely and endless the road feels. I am holding you in prayer dear dear sister. Know that there is an end to the road. Bless you. Much Love Amy
I know you are not Catholic Dawn and the only reason I suggest this is because I don't know if non-Catholic churches are open all day like Catholic ones are. Whenever I'm drowning I go to a Catholic church because usually the doors are unlocked and the place is silent and empty. And I pray and rest in the sacred solitude. Is that a possibility for you? I wish I could teach you how to chant the Psalms like I do every day! It's so...life saving. I'm praying for you - don't hesitate to call me if you need to! GOD BLESS!!
I am praying for you, I am glad to hear you are better. Remember to keep you chin up and fix your eyes on Jesus. Remember who was told to walk on the water to Jesus and once he took his eyes off Him began to sink? Don't be overcome by it all! The Lord is building up faith in you.
Thank you all for your prayers and enouragement. I actually felt better after I posted my feelings on there. Most of the time I can handle being lonely or depressed but there are times like that day where I just wanted to know someone out there actually cares about me, know what I mean? To reassure me that things will be alright. I don't have that over here and so my online buddies are it. And I thank you for your thoughts and useful suggestions and just listening to me rant, cry, and share what's going on in my head.
Dawn, have you seen a professional ? Depression can be caused by an imbalance in your brain, in which case you need medication. I understand you may want to be brave and just think of it as sadness, but if it is of physiological cause, then you NEED professional help. Hugs AM
Looking through some of your older blogs. It seems we can relate on several different levels. I am glad (it seems that if..) you've beaten the depression bug. I was pretty cramped up last spring with depression. Saw a doc and it got worse. But for the grace of God, I am no longer medicated, and I feel tons better! -amber
17 comments:
I have a private blog. I'm saved 30 years. I'll pray.
I'm praying for you.
Much Love
Many prayers said & best wishes wished.
I KNOW depression...and I am praying...FIRST time at your blog...
Deby
Just wanted to let you know that I just dropped by your blog and noticed that you have asked for prayer. I have added you to my prayer list and I will try to pray for you off and on throughout this next week! God loves you so very much!!
Lisa in Texas = )
I can fully understand. I will be praying for you!
I have suffered from depression all my life and can understand. I will pray for you to find relief in your pain.
God Bless
Hey Dawn..I hope you are ok! Email me if you want:
christianhomekeeper@gmail.com
I will pray for you.....no matter what it is, God can help! ; )
I have walked a thousand miles in your shoes.
I know how lonely and endless the road feels.
I am holding you in prayer dear dear sister.
Know that there is an end to the road.
Bless you.
Much Love
Amy
I'll pray for you!
If you want to talk, just email me (email is on my blog) and I'll send you my German number.
((HUGE HUG))
I will sure be praying for you. Take care of you!!!
I know you are not Catholic Dawn and the only reason I suggest this is because I don't know if non-Catholic churches are open all day like Catholic ones are. Whenever I'm drowning I go to a Catholic church because usually the doors are unlocked and the place is silent and empty. And I pray and rest in the sacred solitude. Is that a possibility for you? I wish I could teach you how to chant the Psalms like I do every day! It's so...life saving. I'm praying for you - don't hesitate to call me if you need to! GOD BLESS!!
Dawn Marie,
I am praying for you, I am glad to hear you are better. Remember to keep you chin up and fix your eyes on Jesus. Remember who was told to walk on the water to Jesus and once he took his eyes off Him began to sink? Don't be overcome by it all! The Lord is building up faith in you.
Many blessings...
Thank you all for your prayers and enouragement. I actually felt better after I posted my feelings on there. Most of the time I can handle being lonely or depressed but there are times like that day where I just wanted to know someone out there actually cares about me, know what I mean? To reassure me that things will be alright. I don't have that over here and so my online buddies are it. And I thank you for your thoughts and useful suggestions and just listening to me rant, cry, and share what's going on in my head.
Thank you!
Love,
Me
I too will continue to pray for you. I too have walkned along the same path at times in my life.
Dawn, have you seen a professional ? Depression can be caused by an imbalance in your brain, in which case you need medication. I understand you may want to be brave and just think of it as sadness, but if it is of physiological cause, then you NEED professional help.
Hugs
AM
Looking through some of your older blogs. It seems we can relate on several different levels.
I am glad (it seems that if..) you've beaten the depression bug.
I was pretty cramped up last spring with depression. Saw a doc and it got worse. But for the grace of God, I am no longer medicated, and I feel tons better!
-amber
Post a Comment