If my daddy were alive today he would be 63 years old. I miss him and still cry occassionally wishing I could just pick up the phone and chat. He died in October 2005 of stage 4 lung cancer that spread everywhere. He took radiation and it shrunk some of the tumors but that's about it. The tumors in his brain (I believe their were 10 of them, 1 large and the rest small) caused him to hallucenate sometimes).
This picture was taken in Dec. 2004 / Jan. 2005 when my brother (that's the other guy in the picture) and I were there to be with dad as he was diagnosed and was beginning radiation.
It is also my Uncle Jack's birthday today. He is deseaced as well. I miss him.
It's also my cousin Keith's birthday. He's still alive and well and living in Illinois.
I went grocery shopping today (thank you Maria for the ride) and spent $15 just on dog food, dog treats, and dog "enviromentally friendly, hypo allergenic" dog shampoo. I told Robert he is giving his child a bath tomorrow. :) After her morning run while I cook breakfast.
The house is very well cleaned and mopped and smells good. :) Dinner tonight will be Texas Tamale Pie with homemade cornbread.
Looking forward to going to bed...ahhhh...bed.... :)
God Bless you my friends! Thank you for taking the time to read my post for today!

3 comments:
I can relate to your pain... when our loved ones leave us, I think we don't fully grasp it until a situation arises when we must talk to them, and only them, in a way they alone would understand - and they just aren't with us anymore.
wow you have such beautiful face and hair ! This picture of yours is SO much better !
Aussie Mistress
I still miss my dad too..he died from a sudden heart attack 3 and 1/2 years ago on a fishing trip.
He had been sick, but had visited us here in Utah (he lived in Calif) 2 weeks earlier..and was 8 hours from his home when he died. I still haven't got used to him being gone.
If your husband considers Pepsi his child maybe she will stay with you????????? She is so cute!!
Post a Comment