BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Dixie / Pepsi



So, this is her. She's ours now. Really a hyper puppy but I know she will mellow out as she gets used to her new home and owners.
If any of you have any good advice, let me know. I had dogs when I was like 5 years old and another one when I was a teen, so it's been awhile.
Gotta to get dinner on. I have Robert out walking his child...LOL.

10 comments:

Mrs. Anna T said...

She is simply precious! Looks like a sweet girl ;)

Aunt Jenny said...

She is SOOOOO cute. I am so partial to hound dogs ( I have two bassets) and yours is a cutie!!!!
Just love her and hide the stuff she likes to chew..you will do great.

Anna said...

Beagles will climb or escape from any fence you can put up. They are also notoriously difficult to train in any way and live a long time.

After that...they are pretty darn cute.

~Anna

workNprogress said...

Hey Sis, she is adorable.....I WANT ONE!!
I grew up with beagles and they are great dogs!!
Very loyal, great with kids, and they ARE NOT hard to train at all. It just takes a lot of your time, but ince they are trained they are great. Have fun with her....
When I get mine, one day soon, I will send you a pic...
Love ya!

workNprogress said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
workNprogress said...

BTW, This is Sis Minott...sorry....hee hee

Jana said...

Too adorable!

Anonymous said...

How adorable. I got a new baby today. I'm having a blast. Hope you are too.

Mrs. D said...

Hello Dawn Marie, thank you for your comment and wishes on my blog! Bonn is about two hours north of Darmstadt, I think. We're 20 minutes south of Cologne.
I worship at the international church here in Bonn called American Protestant Church. We're very mixed, many Germans, Africans and Americans.
There are quite a lot of born-again Christians in Germany. I used to worship in the German Protestant Church and there are many true Christians there. Others worship in so-called free-churches (which would be regular churches in the US) like Baptists, Methodists, Pentecostals, Ecclesia, Free Protestant (FEG), Brethren etc.
Btw I hope to post some pictures from the civil wedding later today :).
And I love your dog!

Michelle Therese said...

A beeg! We always had beegs when I was a kid. Our last one, Barney, lifed to the ripe old age of 14. He had three legs, an enlarged heart, a collapsed trachea...we called him "Lucky" hehehe