BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cleaning :)


When it comes to cleaning, what chore is your favorite and why? What chore is your least favorite and why?
My favorite chore is laundry. I have always been fascinated with laundry soap, fabric softener, bleach, as a young girl. I don't know why. Once my mom taught me how to use the washer and dryer I was hooked! LOL. I guess I love making the clothes look clean and smell good. I don't iron, except every once in a great while, but I don't mind. Matching socks though drives me bananas! LOL.
My least favorite chore is dusting...I don't know why, probably cuz I can be really lazy sometimes, but I just don't like it. However now that I use those Pledge wipes (saved $1.00 on them with a coupon I had), dusting isn't too bad...I was using just a spray can of something and a rag and it always left dust bunnies behind which drove me nuts, so I like these Pledge wipes now.
Your turn! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm well I don't like washing clothes...don't know why!!

I like vaccuuming and dusting.
So I guess we are oppisites!!

Bless you Sister
Amy

Michelle Therese said...

I love ALL housework except anything that involves reaching into a potential spider lair.

Certain parts of housework can be so contemplative! I can either pop on some John Michael Talbot bible music - or I can pray. I can think about stuff or I can just space out. I can plan stuff or even work on my book in my head!!

The only thing I struggle with is mopping, sweeping and having to bend down to scrub - it cranks on the small of my back. Apparently these shoe inserts are supposed to help with that!

Jana said...

I had to sit and think about this one, I know that sounds funny. I like to do everything, I honestly couldn't think of one thing I don't like to do.
I work while listening to the Bible on CD, or I use it as a time to pray.

Jana

Anonymous said...

I equally don't care for most aspects of housework LOL! I'm working on that tho' since it is soooo important to have a nice clean home for DH to come home to and for DD to grow up in. Right now the smile on my face while I clean is just a show, but some day it will become natural, for it is God's plan for me (as near as I can tell anyway!).

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Since moving I love to clean. I do a deep clean every Monday and the small cleaning everyday. I wash clothes everyday so it never piles up. Once a month I do a top to bottom clean. That means even the curtains get washed.

I figure it has to get done so have fun doing it.

Have a great day!

Mrs. Anna T said...

My favorites? Hmm, let's see. I love everything that has to do with laundry: washing, hanging, folding and ironing! I also love cleaning the bathroom sink, taps and mirrors and making them shiny. I HATE washing dishes (but it still must be done and gets done, of course!) and I don't like vacuuming so much.

Tabletop Homestead said...

Personally, I don't like any of it much. I'd prefer to be in the garden. But, if I had to pick, I guess my favorite would be making the bed. You know, "sink shining" for the bedroom. ;)

Judy at Tabletop Homestead

Aunt Jenny said...

I love laundry..especially line hanging and ironing..but I am not crazy about doing the dishes. I am teaching youngest daughter (she is 10 now) to do dishes and she actually enjoys it! Hooray!!
I enjoyed reading your blog!

Michelle Therese said...

A coo!! I can never get our coos to hold still long enough for me to get a good pic like that! Do you have a blog yet, fellow Coo Lady?

Anonymous said...

I dislike having to pick up after others but I don't complain of course.

I am OK with anything else.

Bless you Sister

Christine

Rebecca said...

I hate cleaning the bathtub. As such that has landed on my hubby's chore list. Favorite is probably pressing the button on the dishwasher.